Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

Hi, i will be there 2nd. Arr you going yourself? Where do you flight from?
Yes going by myself. coming from Australia. I’ve been told to book accommodation near Nonhyeon or Sinsa station as they’re close to the clinic I’m getting surgery done at Shinsang Clinic. are you going with someone? Where have you booked?

Last edited:
Reactions: unemployed
Yes going by myself. coming from Australia. I’ve been told to book accommodation near Nonhyeon or Sinsa station as they’re close to the clinic I’m getting surgery done at Shinsang Clinic. are you going with someone? Where have you booked?
what is your kkt?

Yes, i go by myself

Reactions: blingybee
Ocloud Hotel gangnam
Too bad I’m going in Jan or we would see each other haha

I'm hoping to schedule surgery at a large hospital in the Sinnonhyeon area early next year. Please recommend a kakaotalk group where we may talk and share information.
Join this one
Start an Open Chat on KakaoTalk!
Tap the link to get started.

Plastic Surgery in Korea 🇰🇷

Where are you flying from? I’ve booked through China eastern airlines with 2 hours stopover at Pudong International Airport China.
I’m flying from the US direct it’s like 15 hrs :sad:

planning early Feb
Do you have kkt?

me!!. I am aiming late december or beginning to 2024
Kkt me! My ID is cc0024

Reactions: blingybee