Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

Hey. I'm booked for 26 March witj braun. Alr booked my airtickets and airbnb. I am doing FC, facelift + face lipo. Will be there for 13 days
I was wondering if booking earlier affected your pricing? I am planning on going to KR end of February for 360 lipo and eye fat repositioning. I'm a total newbie so any advice you may have is appreciated :smile:

Reactions: kmyu
I'm hoping to schedule surgery at a large hospital in the Sinnonhyeon area early next year. Please recommend a kakaotalk group where we may talk and share information.

Attachments

• 101435172.png
    101435172.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Cc0024
Hello, if anyone is going to Korea in Q1 of 2024, let's chat! I am looking to go around that time and would like to connect with anyone going for revision double eyelid surgeries. If there's a similar thread on here for this please let me know. Thank you!
Yes I just booked my flights to go to Seoul. arrival on 4th returning 16th for neck reduction surgery

Yes I just booked my flights to go to Seoul. arrival on 4th returning 16th for neck reduction surgery
January 2024

Hey. I'm booked for 26 March witj braun. Alr booked my airtickets and airbnb. I am doing FC, facelift + face lipo. Will be there for 13 days
How much have they quoted for all 3 procedures

Anyone going to nonhyeon-dong seoul in early January 24?

Reactions: Cc0024