Anyone planning to go to Korea in early 2024? Let's talk!

I've got a consult with ILAC, Dr. Ko, on March 18 for eyes (DES & undereye fat repositioning). Feel free to add me on KKT, ID: 420skier.
Hello CFA, After checking out ILAC website, I think ILAC is suitable for me as I need an oculoplastic surgeon to do my revision on my deep set sunken eyes. BTW, which one is Dr. Ko? Is he an oculoplastic surgeon? I'll be in Seoul end of March. Thanks in advance for your reply

Reactions: Nwaoma
Hello CFA, After checking out ILAC website, I think ILAC is suitable for me as I need an oculoplastic surgeon to do my revision on my deep set sunken eyes. BTW, which one is Dr. Ko? Is he an oculoplastic surgeon? I'll be in Seoul end of March. Thanks in advance for your reply
Did they quote you a price?

Hey everyone, I'm a new member in this forum. I plan to do the surgery at Jan 16th and will stay for ~2 weeks. I wanna do rhinoplasty & FC at Ruby or just FC at Braun, I still don't know which clinic suits me best, but I'm open to any recommendation since I haven't paid the deposit yet. If there's a groupchat, please add my KKT: elenx

I'm going Jan too if you wanna connect!

Are u going mid Jan too? At what date?
what prices did Ruby and Braun quote for FC?

I've got a consult with ILAC, Dr. Ko, on March 18 for eyes (DES & undereye fat repositioning). Feel free to add me on KKT, ID: 420skier.
I tried joining KKT but cant. what price did ILAC quote you? I am interested in them as well and hopefully in the next month be in korea

Reactions: Patchmonster
ILAC quoted me $600-700 CAD for DES. Didn't provide a quote for undereye fat repositioning. That quote is insanely & abnormally low (even for local standards), and people have said it's bc they're trying to recover after their accident a few months prior. Since then a few in the group chat have gone to ILAC though I'm unsure of their results. I'm not going to ILAC as I've changed my mind.

Reactions: tttakoyaki
hello, i am currently in Seoul and i just did some aesthetic treatments at Jfeel. Inmode, trap botox, rejuran (this hurt like a b**** T.T) Would reccomend this clinic due to good service and convenient location (hongdae). Feel free to comment if curious about any of the above treatment at Jfeel

Reactions: pecansapples
hello, i am currently in Seoul and i just did some aesthetic treatments at Jfeel. Inmode, trap botox, rejuran (this hurt like a b**** T.T) Would reccomend this clinic due to good service and convenient location (hongdae). Feel free to comment if curious about any of the above treatment at Jfeel
How did you select JFeel please? And did the doctor perform the services like Rejuron himself? I'm deciding between a couple of derms in Gangnam and JFeel right now.

Hi. Planning to go Korea anytime. Is it hard to be alone? Want to get facelift. Do you think 10 days is enough to stay there? Also any price for facelift or any procedure and clinic recommended? I got a price for
-facelift (not sure what kind) at Braun - 8 mil
-lower eyelid fat reposition at Wink 1.5 ml / add fat graft 0.8 mil