SS 2022 collections

:biggrin:Hi, did anyone getting the micro metis in monogram?
My SA just sent me pics to inform me that it is launching at our local boutique soon.
The monogram version really caught my eye.. it is very cute. but it cannot hold a phone unlike nano speedy or nano noe.
What is your thought? Decision decision and hope not caught in impulse buying.

I recently bought few nano bags from stardust collection last month and 2 other bags from Chanel. But each time I use LV bag and purse more than often as care wise, easy to maintain than Chanel lambskin.

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-26 at 11.06.26 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-26 at 11.06.25 PM.jpeg

My SA just sent me pics to inform me that it is launching at our local boutique soon.
The monogram version really caught my eye.. it is very cute. but it cannot hold a phone unlike nano speedy or nano noe.

I recently bought few nano bags from stardust collection last month and 2 other bags from Chanel. But each time I use LV bag and purse more than often as care wise, easy to maintain than Chanel lambskin.

View attachment 5575982

View attachment 5575983
This is so cute! Not large enough for me so I would not purchase for myself.

Oui c’est vrai mais il super mignon quand même pour celles qui n’ont rien à mettre dans leur sac !!!
I love that I could understand most of what you both said in French - thanks for the practice :biggrin: :loveeyes:
I agree that's it's super cute! But @GAN I'm going through the "is this an impulse buy?" phase and would suggest sleeping on it a few days .. the fact it doesn't hold a phone would make it a drawback for me personally. It does look like it'd make a cute pouch for bigger bags, though, but I have other pouches for that.

View attachment 5575982

View attachment 5575983

Oh it's really cute !! Do you know the retail of this ? Would love to see the interior. My Zflip phone would definitely fit !

I love that I could understand most of what you both said in French - thanks for the practice :biggrin: :loveeyes:
I agree that's it's super cute! But @GAN I'm going through the "is this an impulse buy?" phase and would suggest sleeping on it a few days .. the fact it doesn't hold a phone would make it a drawback for me personally. It does look like it'd make a cute pouch for bigger bags, though, but I have other pouches for that.
Thank you and to all who shared their views with me. For price point,I think the nano speedy and nano noe from stardust collection is really very worth as they really can hold so much more including my phone. This is very cute and pulling my heart but I know that I might not have much use if cannot hold phone. How I wished that the size can be slightly bigger to at least hold a phone.

Using my nano noe today at work!
20220727_095258.jpg
Oh it's really cute !! Do you know the retail of this ? Would love to see the interior. My Zflip phone would definitely fit !
Hi, it is S$2610. Actually just about $100 lesser than the emp leather version. But the mono version is very classic and pretty. Here is the interior that my SA sent it to me yesterday.
Screenshot_20220727-095649_Gallery.jpg

Thank you and to all who shared their views with me. For price point,I think the nano speedy and nano noe from stardust collection is really very worth as they really can hold so much more including my phone. This is very cute and pulling my heart but I know that I might not have much use if cannot hold phone. How I wished that the size can be slightly bigger to at least hold a phone.

Using my nano noe today at work!
View attachment 5576520

Hi, it is S$2610. Actually just about $100 lesser than the emp leather version. But the mono version is very classic and pretty. Here is the interior that my SA sent it to me yesterday.
View attachment 5576521
Your Stardust Neo Noe is so, so cute! And very practical that it can fit phone! Enjoy :biggrin: I think you made a great decision!