SS 2022 collections

:biggrin:Hi, did anyone getting the micro metis in monogram?
My SA just sent me pics to inform me that it is launching at our local boutique soon.
The monogram version really caught my eye.. it is very cute. but it cannot hold a phone unlike nano speedy or nano noe.
What is your thought? Decision decision and hope not caught in impulse buying.

I recently bought few nano bags from stardust collection last month and 2 other bags from Chanel. But each time I use LV bag and purse more than often as care wise, easy to maintain than Chanel lambskin.

View attachment 5575982

View attachment 5575983
It’s cute but I rather get mono Felicie bc it fits more

I love that I could understand most of what you both said in French - thanks for the practice :biggrin: :loveeyes:
I agree that's it's super cute! But @GAN I'm going through the "is this an impulse buy?" phase and would suggest sleeping on it a few days .. the fact it doesn't hold a phone would make it a drawback for me personally. It does look like it'd make a cute pouch for bigger bags, though, but I have other pouches for that.
:biggrin: Exactly like me for English. Reading and writing in English each day is very good for my practice :P:yahoo:

Ok who has seen the new Loop GM in person yet?? The video I saw shows what looks like an entirety different bag! The runway version has SIGNIFICANT slouch, but the one that is being sold looks like it won't slouch like that. I feel as if even if it's loaded with things, there's no way the center will look like the runway version. Anyone seen this firsthand??

Screenshot_20220727-203257_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220727-202852_YouTube.jpg

Ok who has seen the new Loop GM in person yet?? The video I saw shows what looks like an entirety different bag! The runway version has SIGNIFICANT slouch, but the one that is being sold looks like it won't slouch like that. I feel as if even if it's loaded with things, there's no way the center will look like the runway version. Anyone seen this firsthand??

View attachment 5577256

View attachment 5577257
Oh my gosh I know!! It completely changes my view of it, it looks very different. I saw her video and even she isn’t bowled over!

Reactions: Aliluvlv

View attachment 5577256

View attachment 5577257
I saw this video too, and something is definitely off with the bag. It will slouch some when items are put in, but not near to the extent of the runway photo. Such a bummer, bc it would’ve been an awesome bag had they proportioned it correctly.

View attachment 5577256

View attachment 5577257
She just posted a reel on insta. It does slouch when bag filled. Looks way better.

Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe
I saw this video too, and something is definitely off with the bag. It will slouch some when items are put in, but not near to the extent of the runway photo. Such a bummer, bc it would’ve been an awesome bag had they proportioned it correctly.
Marquita posted a new reel on Instagram and it’s slouching when filled. Looks more like runway bag when filled

Here are some photos of Loop gm from Marquita lv just posted on Instagram.

View attachment 5577466

View attachment 5577467

View attachment 5577468

View attachment 5577469
I think it looks lovely in the pics once filled, but I do worry that the crease that comes to a point in the canvas may not wear well in the long term and be at risk for damage from knocking into things as well as cracking, but maybe they have made it with really flexible canvas. Also, I don’t always want to carry lots of stuff if that is what it takes to make the bag slouch…I will admire these from afar and will enjoy every unboxing I see, but not sure this piece is for me (which is just as well given Chanel just took all of my bag money!).

View attachment 5577256

View attachment 5577257
Yesterday I saw some girl on FB showing pics of this bag from her store, saying that it was being released this Friday. I questioned this info, and the responses were vague. My CA says that it is not to be released until Sept 29th.... That girl deleted her post... Any further info please????

Reactions: Loriad
I think it looks lovely in the pics once filled, but I do worry that the crease that comes to a point in the canvas may not wear well in the long term and be at risk for damage from knocking into things as well as cracking, but maybe they have made it with really flexible canvas. Also, I don’t always want to carry lots of stuff if that is what it takes to make the bag slouch…I will admire these from afar and will enjoy every unboxing I see, but not sure this piece is for me (which is just as well given Chanel just took all of my bag money!).
Ya I like this bag but it’s too large for me and I feel I have enough mono bags.

I'm not one to zip my bags so I'm curious how it will look when it's full but not zipped. I've been looking forward to this bag but it may not be the one for me after seeing the initial pics/youtube video. Hopefully when more people are able to purchase the bag we'll get more reviews

Last edited: