SS 2022 collections

Hi all, I was lucky enough to grab a new Midnight Fuchsia zippy coin purse from a preloved store! Just wanted to check, though, is it normal for the centre slip pocket to have one panel curved, and one flat? It's my first ever ZCP and I thought when I saw this exact style nearly 2 years ago, both panels were straight and of equal height. No concave cut out. If anyone has the ZCP in Sunrise Pastel and wants to comment too, that'd be helpful :smile: thanks heaps! Hope you're all still enjoying this summer Pastel collection!

View attachment 5971232

Congrats on your first ZCP — it is so pretty in midnight fuschia (wished I had gotten something in this print). I don’t have a ZCP in this print but I just checked all mine and they all have the concave pocket in the middle. So yours seems normal. Enjoy your ZCP — I love this style.

I have one in DE and it’s the same with the 1 curved cut out. Makes it so convenient to take your card in and out.

Congrats on your first ZCP — it is so pretty in midnight fuschia (wished I had gotten something in this print). I don’t have a ZCP in this print but I just checked all mine and they all have the concave pocket in the middle. So yours seems normal. Enjoy your ZCP — I love this style.
Thank you both so much!! Ok, now I'm ready to use this new beauty :yahoo: :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh:

• Love
Reactions: Iamminda