SS 2022 collections

Marquita posted a new reel on Instagram and it’s slouching when filled. Looks more like runway bag when filled
I wonder if the zipper will look wonky (like the bagatelle) if it’s not positioned in a specific way. It does look better than it did, but I feel like it’ll still be too finicky to keep looking good slouch-wise. As more people buy it, it’ll be interesting to see how it ends up looking overall.

I wonder if the zipper will look wonky (like the bagatelle) if it’s not positioned in a specific way. It does look better than it did, but I feel like it’ll still be too finicky to keep looking good slouch-wise. As more people buy it, it’ll be interesting to see how it ends up looking overall.
I was wondering about zipper too having had the dreaded bagatelle problem. But in video it seemed to look fine. I’m not purchasing this bag but looking forward to photos of others.

It’s being released tomorrow per my CA. Said it’s popular, but I’m concerned about creasing and I agree….I don’t want to have to stuff a bag to make it look good!
Wow I guess I am just puzzled as 866 VUITTON says that it is not being released until Sept 29, and my CA says as far as he knows that this hasn't changed. I paid a full deposit for whenever it is out, so I guess I will find out at some point.

Reactions: Loriad and Reamie
:biggrin:Hi, did anyone getting the micro metis in monogram?
My SA just sent me pics to inform me that it is launching at our local boutique soon.
The monogram version really caught my eye.. it is very cute. but it cannot hold a phone unlike nano speedy or nano noe.
What is your thought? Decision decision and hope not caught in impulse buying.

I recently bought few nano bags from stardust collection last month and 2 other bags from Chanel. But each time I use LV bag and purse more than often as care wise, easy to maintain than Chanel lambskin.

View attachment 5575982

View attachment 5575983
Very cute!
I wish LV would make a PM in between micro and regular.

Last edited:
:biggrin:Hi, did anyone getting the micro metis in monogram?
My SA just sent me pics to inform me that it is launching at our local boutique soon.
The monogram version really caught my eye.. it is very cute. but it cannot hold a phone unlike nano speedy or nano noe.
What is your thought? Decision decision and hope not caught in impulse buying.

I recently bought few nano bags from stardust collection last month and 2 other bags from Chanel. But each time I use LV bag and purse more than often as care wise, easy to maintain than Chanel lambskin.

View attachment 5575982

View attachment 5575983
I reckon it’s adorable but a shame it doesn’t fit a phone. I have seen the empreinte irl and it’s gorgeous! The pink colour especially. I was going to get it but the price…. Ouch right? You could get an alma bb epi for that price, a full size bag so didn’t buy in the end. If it was a cheaper, say the price of a nano speedy or a bit less than I would definitely get it. Between the mono and empreinte I like the empreinte more. More luxurious and special imo!

Thank you and to all who shared their views with me. For price point,I think the nano speedy and nano noe from stardust collection is really very worth as they really can hold so much more including my phone. This is very cute and pulling my heart but I know that I might not have much use if cannot hold phone. How I wished that the size can be slightly bigger to at least hold a phone.

Using my nano noe today at work!
View attachment 5576520

Hi, it is S$2610. Actually just about $100 lesser than the emp leather version. But the mono version is very classic and pretty. Here is the interior that my SA sent it to me yesterday.
View attachment 5576521
Yes I totally agree. Your nano noe and speedy are much better options for sure. 100%! Which one would you recommend more? I just wish the strap was longer as it’s adjustable but still short.

Wow I guess I am just puzzled as 866 VUITTON says that it is not being released until Sept 29, and my CA says as far as he knows that this hasn't changed. I paid a full deposit for whenever it is out, so I guess I will find out at some point.
Ohhh that stinks!!! My CA showed me the 2 he has that are sold and ready for pickup tomorrow. I was too late to the game for now.

Reactions: Loriad
Yesterday I saw some girl on FB showing pics of this bag from her store, saying that it was being released this Friday. I questioned this info, and the responses were vague. My CA says that it is not to be released until Sept 29th.... That girl deleted her post... Any further info please????
It's coming in September. LV accidently released some to some stores early

Source: FoxyLV on Discord