SS 2022 collections

Third times a charm!! Finally … the guimauve Alma bb has arrived. First two had weird spots and or scuffs! Pictures don’t do the color justice. It’s gorgeous in person. Guimauve A very cool toned pink.View attachment 5441087View attachment 5441088View attachment 5441089
Beautiful!!!
Does anyone know anything on the cluny in the guimauve colour? So far it is not available in north America! I am getting worried it might only be in certain overseas markets :confused1:
I see it available in Australia etc

Reactions: Natalie725
Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this.

I just noticed that all four corners of my sunrise pastel OTG GM have the canvas completely peeled off. I do wear this bag almost every day, but I wore my by the pool pink/yellow neverfull every day for almost a year and never had any peeling. Its only been a little more than three months. Has anyone else noticed anything like this on their sunrise pastel items? Does anyone have experience with repairs on limited collections like this?

Image from iOS (5).png

I just noticed that all four corners of my sunrise pastel OTG GM have the canvas completely peeled off. I do wear this bag almost every day, but I wore my by the pool pink/yellow neverfull every day for almost a year and never had any peeling. Its only been a little more than three months. Has anyone else noticed anything like this on their sunrise pastel items? Does anyone have experience with repairs on limited collections like this?

View attachment 5442032
I can’t believe this. I need to check my bags now…I am so sorry! I would bring it into a store, it’s not something they can repair. Hopefully they will offer you a replacement bag..

Today is my "I want Midnight Fuchsia " day :lol:

Stock and items are starting to run out so I'm thinking of what I would like vs what's available.

I really like the Lock It Mule which I can try order. But does anyone have experience with this sort of flat slide, even from a different brand? How comfortable, any problems? I am happy to even wear it as a house shoe but don't want foot or back problems long term.

This probably has my favourite combo of MF gradient. I RARELY wear anything but sneakers or boots these days but it's pretty.

https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/products/lock-it-flat-mule-nvprod3580030v/1AA0YX

Otherwise I could get the Zippy Coin purs which would be more practical and cheaper but i don't like how the giant LV is aligned on the front. I could just turn that away from me when i use it though :lol:

Thanks for your help!

View attachment 5442032
I don’t have problem with my Sunrise OTG PM and Mid Night Fuchsia NF. I don’t think they could repair your bag, hopefully they would not say it’s due to corners rubbing and they would give you a replacement.

Today is my "I want Midnight Fuchsia " day :lol:

Stock and items are starting to run out so I'm thinking of what I would like vs what's available.

I really like the Lock It Mule which I can try order. But does anyone have experience with this sort of flat slide, even from a different brand? How comfortable, any problems? I am happy to even wear it as a house shoe but don't want foot or back problems long term.

This probably has my favourite combo of MF gradient. I RARELY wear anything but sneakers or boots these days but it's pretty.

https://au.louisvuitton.com/eng-au/products/lock-it-flat-mule-nvprod3580030v/1AA0YX

Otherwise I could get the Zippy Coin purs which would be more practical and cheaper but i don't like how the giant LV is aligned on the front. I could just turn that away from me when i use it though :lol:

Thanks for your help!
It’s beautiful! I don’t have this but it looks similar to Oran’s. I don’t like it too flat and if the sole is stiff. I much prefer BV lidos as more cushiony. But the gradient of the MF is really nice! Haha I am no help to you at all :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: bagsamplified

View attachment 5442032

Yikes! I just got the OTG PM and hope it fares better. Let us know what they say about it!