SS 2022 collections

LVoe this casual hobo. Looks like a more relaxed fit and easier to get into than the Delightful , Artsy or Galleria !! What are your thoughts on the longevity of the tie closure ??
I like it better then the Delightful, Graceful, Artsy, and Galleria. It is definitely easier to access items in this bag as apposed to the other models. I don’t think the tie closer will be a problem long term wise. It’s stitched on pretty good.

The fall in love collection is pricy!!

Card holder is $560 cad
On the go mm is $4300 cad
Felicie strap and go is $2410 cad

My SA showed me a pic of the felicie. I don't think it has a back pocket like the other bags. I'm very tempted to get felicie and card holder. The card holder seems like the one that isn't worth the money compared to regular monogram cardholder price

Last edited:

Card holder is $560 cad

My SA showed me a pic of the felicie. I don't think it has a back pocket like the other bags. I'm very tempted to get felicie and card holder. The card holder seems like the one that isn't worth the money compared to regular monogram cardholder price

This card holder does have extra creditcard slots, 6 in total I believe. Maybe that explains the price!

Card holder is $560 cad

I think we have to expect that with each new collection LV releases the price will also go up as well. :frown:Look at sunrise and stardust.

I think we have to expect that with each new collection LV releases the price will also go up as well. :frown:Look at sunrise and stardust.
At least the stardust collection is leather. Harder to swallow these prices for canvas.

I've seen some people trying to sell their regret purchases of the sunrise collection and it is that much harder to sell now.