Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi Ladies, I’m looking for a simple necklace that goes with my chaine d'ancre earrings while not breaking the bank so I still have budget for the leather department.

Which would you choose if you were me? The new Farandole or the Echappee necklace? I was worried the Farandole being too matchy while the Echappee may have many lookalike/ inspired styles on the streets. :doh:

CED58CBF-20C5-4B75-8B18-A24F6BE69972.jpeg682E23E0-FE44-4C8A-B848-5CCD433CE9F5.jpeg

Reactions: TankerToad
Hi Ladies, I’m looking for a simple necklace that goes with my chaine d'ancre earrings while not breaking the bank so I still have budget for the leather department.

Which would you choose if you were me? The new Farandole or the Echappee necklace? I was worried the Farandole being too matchy while the Echappee may have many lookalike/ inspired styles on the streets. :doh:

View attachment 5269143View attachment 5269144

I prefer the farandole. To me, it looks more elegant and discreet. But it also depends on your style. Echappee looks very cool.

Reactions: Luny_94

View attachment 5269143View attachment 5269144

Prefer the new Farandole too. It's discrete and timeless. Plus, you can rotate it for a different look. 2 looks in 1!

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 6.35.00 PM.png

Hi Hermes jewelry fans. I need your help please. I am considering either the finesse or the echappe ring. I do not see much of a difference (finesse more elegant perhaps and the echappe a fun ring?). Any insight really appreciated.

A6205A90-26B9-4586-B203-08A04B912C93.png

73A81E02-96B2-44D1-9E27-72A0A7C036D2.png

Hi Hermes jewelry fans. I need your help please. I am considering either the finesse or the echappe ring. I do not see much of a difference (finesse more elegant perhaps and the echappe a fun ring?). Any insight really appreciated.

View attachment 5278406

View attachment 5278407

Indeed, you said it very well, finesse is more elegant and echappee is cooler. I love them both and it would be difficult to say which one I prefer:smile:

View attachment 5278406

View attachment 5278407

Here’s a screenshot of a video I took of the two rings side by side. The echappee ring I’m trying on is a larger size (not the small one u have shown). I agree that the finesse feels
more elegant. I also preferred the finesse over the echappee as the individual pave diamonds were larger.

47BC3856-1952-4A58-905B-50408F17C345.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a screenshot of a video I took of the two rings side by side. The echappee ring I’m trying on is a larger size (not the small one u have shown). I agree that the finesse feels
more elegant. I also preferred the finesse over the echappee as the individual pave diamonds were larger.

View attachment 5278503
Thank you so much!!! This is invaluable help. Wow making that much harder. They are both stunning but I am also leaning towards the finesse. I want it for either my middle, index, or pinkie.
Thank you again, it’s people like you that make this forum amazing!!! Thanks and have a wonderful holiday.

Reactions: loh and allure244
Indeed, you said it very well, finesse is more elegant and echappee is cooler. I love them both and it would be difficult to say which one I prefer:smile:
Thank you so much! I was looking for a jewelry item for the holidays and aside from one necklace, having a difficult time finding something I love. The rings caught my eye but was confused since then seem similar— next to one another it’s a different story. @allure244’s side by side comparison is very helpful. Thanks again.

Reactions: amna72
Thank you so much!!! This is invaluable help. Wow making that much harder. They are both stunning but I am also leaning towards the finesse. I want it for either my middle, index, or pinkie.
Thank you again, it’s people like you that make this forum amazing!!! Thanks and have a wonderful holiday.
Aww thanks. It’s my pleasure. I hope you are able to get the ring soon. Wishing you and your family happy holidays as well.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs.Hermess