Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi all! Really enjoyed reading this thread :smile: I finally went to the store last week to try on the H d’Ancre ring, small model. Does anyone own this ring? I would love to heard your experience. Thinking about to get this ring as my first H fine jewelry piece! Thanks in advance :smile:

Press pics of new collection to come for FW19:

Niloticus Lumiere double ring in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
bague-double-niloticus-lumiare-en-or-rose-et-jade-noir.jpg Galop ring in rose gold and black jade
bague-galop-en-or-rose-et-jade-noir.jpg Bracelet Niloticus Lumiere in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
bracelet-niloticus-lumiare-en-or-rose-et-jade-noir.jpg Necklace Niloticus Lumiere in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
collier-niloticus-lumiare-en-or-rose-et-jade-noir.jpg
Chaine d'Ancre Punk brooch in rose gold and black spinels
broche-chaane-d-ancre-punk-en-or-rose-et-spinelles-noirs.jpg
Galop bracelet in rose gold and black spinels
bracelet-galop-en-or-rose-et-spinelles-noirs.jpg

Press pics of new collection to come for FW19:

Niloticus Lumiere double ring in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
View attachment 4408729 Galop ring in rose gold and black jade
View attachment 4408730 Bracelet Niloticus Lumiere in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
View attachment 4408732 Necklace Niloticus Lumiere in rose gold, diamonds, and black jade
View attachment 4408734
Chaine d'Ancre Punk brooch in rose gold and black spinels
View attachment 4408733
Galop bracelet in rose gold and black spinels
View attachment 4408731

Oh no... Am in trouble... love these! Thanks for posting Meta. :flowers:

Reactions: Meta
These ones came home with me, but I wasn’t able to find them referenced on any H websites. Has anyone seen them in stores before? Vertige Coeur earrings large model.

Also, my SA showed them to me as a pair, but when I went to pay, the bill says they are sold as singles! [emoji848] I love them, but they seem a bit of a mystery to me! [emoji28]

View attachment 4427886
View attachment 4427885View attachment 4427886

Oh I love these! Congrats! I did notice on the website it referenced a small model so I figured there was a larger version. I cannot believe they are not sold as a pair.

Reactions: floflo
These ones came home with me, but I wasn’t able to find them referenced on any H websites. Has anyone seen them in stores before? Vertige Coeur earrings large model.

Also, my SA showed them to me as a pair, but when I went to pay, the bill says they are sold as singles! [emoji848] I love them, but they seem a bit of a mystery to me! [emoji28]

View attachment 4427886
View attachment 4427885View attachment 4427886
Yes, I have tried this on and it is sold as a single earring as it's a statement piece. :smile: