Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Thank you so much!!! This is invaluable help. Wow making that much harder. They are both stunning but I am also leaning towards the finesse. I want it for either my middle, index, or pinkie.
Thank you again, it’s people like you that make this forum amazing!!! Thanks and have a wonderful holiday.
Both options are so beautiful. I’m interested in your thoughts on why Finesse looks more elegant. I’m debating as well and the petite pave style of the Echappee seems more understated and elegant to me. I’ve never seen either in person though so very curious. Thank you! @Mrs.Hermess @allure244 xo

Screenshot_20220208-193056_Chrome.jpg

Are these earrings new? I found them online and love them!
I love my silver farandole earrings and always wanted them in gold
If someone has them, could you tell me your opinion and some photos? I would greatly appreciate it

Reactions: WingNut
View attachment 5322670

Are these earrings new? I found them online and love them!
I love my silver farandole earrings and always wanted them in gold
If someone has them, could you tell me your opinion and some photos? I would greatly appreciate it
no they're not new. its been around for awhile now. i tried them on in-store and they're really cute but I'd prefer if the farandole was a tad bigger.

• Thanks
Reactions: lastnametea