Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Usually I don't wear bracelets that much, but this was my mix:
From top to bottom YG, RG, WG
View attachment 3517121

I have not worn the mors yet as o am still traveling and wearing turtlenecks in the cold but I love it. I have pomellato earring and rings and I think it will go beautifully.

Is your bracelet the chain d'ancre enchainee? That is the bracelet that I want next in rose gold.

View attachment 3517403
My local H is not big I wonder if you get to compare your bracelet with this one when you purchased yours. And could you let me know what you think Thanks in advance.

Hi Twelve!

I did not try exactly the same full diamond one as you shown, but as I remember those two bracelets are of the same width and CDC has more diamonds in terms of carats. I picked the CDC because I really like the little pyramids. It's quite quirky and fun. I like the one you shown, it is simple and elegant but I've already have similar bracelets from other brands.

:love::love::love: Soooooo beautiful hermesBB! The all diamond cdc bracelet... :drool:

Thank you GNIPPOHS! I was debating between CDC and Kelly and finally went with this one. I like it very much as well! [emoji12]

I have not worn the mors yet as o am still traveling and wearing turtlenecks in the cold but I love it. I have pomellato earring and rings and I think it will go beautifully.

Is your bracelet the chain d'ancre enchainee? That is the bracelet that I want next in rose gold.

I really like the mors necklace. Could u do me a favor and take a model shot for me? I wonder how it looks when putting on?

Yes, that's the chain d'ancre enchainee bracelet. I wanted it in rosegold originally but the store mistakenly ordered the white gold for me. When I tried it, I thought: not bad, it works with my other WG stuff. I don't mind mixing white gold with yellow gold BTW. It's a really pretty piece, highly recommend!

Hi Twelve!

I did not try exactly the same full diamond one as you shown, but as I remember those two bracelets are of the same width and CDC has more diamonds in terms of carats. I picked the CDC because I really like the little pyramids. It's quite quirky and fun. I like the one you shown, it is simple and elegant but I've already have similar bracelets from other brands.

Thank you GNIPPOHS! I was debating between CDC and Kelly and finally went with this one. I like it very much as well! [emoji12]

I really like the mors necklace. Could u do me a favor and take a model shot for me? I wonder how it looks when putting on?

Yes, that's the chain d'ancre enchainee bracelet. I wanted it in rosegold originally but the store mistakenly ordered the white gold for me. When I tried it, I thought: not bad, it works with my other WG stuff. I don't mind mixing white gold with yellow gold BTW. It's a really pretty piece, highly recommend!

Yes of course. I will post a photo when I get home in a few days if I don't get a chance now. It is substantial looking but subtle.

Thanks for the info on the bracelet. I love it. Wish I could get it this trip but I'll have something to look forward to next time.

image.jpeg
Hi Twelve!

I so appreciate your input. The same reason as you stated it is simple, plan to team with my 10 diamond Love bracelet for casual wear. Had the SA pairing these two but I thought CDC may be a better choice. Your thought?

Last edited:
Yes of course. I will post a photo when I get home in a few days if I don't get a chance now. It is substantial looking but subtle.

Thanks for the info on the bracelet. I love it. Wish I could get it this trip but I'll have something to look forward to next time.

Thanks, PbP! It does looks pretty big from your photo. That was my concern. It would be really helpful with your action photo to see the relative scale! Thanks again in advance!

Thanks, PbP! It does looks pretty big from your photo. That was my concern. It would be really helpful with your action photo to see the relative scale! Thanks again in advance!

Hi! I am up crazy early. Too excited to sleep. Here are a few photos. I hope they help. They are very close up. It you want something more from a distance let me know. IMG_1478845207.810075.jpgIMG_1478845217.259866.jpg

Hi! I am up crazy early. Too excited to sleep. Here are a few photos. I hope they help. They are very close up. It you want something more from a distance let me know. View attachment 3517971View attachment 3517972

Thanks a lot, PbP! Great photos!!! It's actually very feminine but unique in a way! I am pleasantly surprised! I was previously having the image of the mor scarf ring around my neck in my mind [emoji28][emoji28] now I have one more item on my never shortening wishlist...

Thanks a lot, PbP! Great photos!!! It's actually very feminine but unique in a way! I am pleasantly surprised! I was previously having the image of the mor scarf ring around my neck in my mind [emoji28][emoji28] now I have one more item on my never shortening wishlist...

Thank you. Yes as always I think they got it exactly right. Not too big, not too small.