Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

omg..this is amazing! do u mind sharing what the center is made of?

Sorry! Didn't see your post until now. I chose the onyx in black and it comes in another semi precious stone which is brick red in Color. Love love the horse imprint on the stone. The ear rings have one side in onyx and the other in the red.

Sorry! Didn't see your post until now. I chose the onyx in black and it comes in another semi precious stone which is brick red in Color. Love love the horse imprint on the stone. The ear rings have one side in onyx and the other in the red.
thanks! it is gorgeous! going to ask my SA... gosh.. I'm in trouble... hahaha

Reactions: Kkho
Beautiful selection! We are twins with the Filet d'or necklace. It's so versatile! Enjoy your lovely pieces!!:smile:

Congrats Pbp, was hoping you would post here. Lovely purchases, especially the farandole necklace, so beautiful in rose gold! Hope you have enjoyed your vacation [emoji3]

Thank you both. I am still here Serva and having a wonderful time.

Reactions: Serva1