Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Thank you. I'll take some photos with my pomellato stones when I get home. I think they will make a nice mix. It's all I can do not to buy the chains d'ancre enchainee bracelet before i go too

I love the farandole in rose gold. Is it much smaller than the silver one? Are you worried it could open ? I have had the problem with my silver one occasionally.
The earrings are so nice. I have a pair of white enamel and rose gold plated but don't wear them anymore. I prefer full gold in earrings. Very good buy for sure.

I love the farandole in rose gold. Is it much smaller than the silver one? Are you worried it could open ? I have had the problem with my silver one occasionally.
The earrings are so nice. I have a pair of white enamel and rose gold plated but don't wear them anymore. I prefer full gold in earrings. Very good buy for sure.

Now you've done it! This necklace looks amazing on you!! On my wishlist now!

Sorry for costing you money ladies. I love all three pieces. The farandole is thinner and more delicate in gold than in silver. I haven't had a problem with them coming undone knock on wood.

I left a deposit on the chain d'ancre enchaine bracelet and ring for my next trip. [emoji4] something to look forward to.

Sorry for costing you money ladies. I love all three pieces. The farandole is thinner and more delicate in gold than in silver. I haven't had a problem with them coming undone knock on wood.

I left a deposit on the chain d'ancre enchaine bracelet and ring for my next trip. [emoji4] something to look forward to.

Cool! Did u order the ring in RG as well? I am considering the ring too!!!