Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Hi there! Beautiful! May I ask if you found the finesse ring to run a bit on the larger size? Thank you!

I am sorry, I wish I could help, but I am pretty useless for ring sizing. I am used to US ring sizes 5-6-7-8 and this is a 52 and I have no other similar European sized rings to compare it to. I will say it is so thin and delicate that I am easily able to slip it on to multiple fingers, despite larger finger joints. Once it is on a skinnier finger, it does not spin around too much compared to some of my other rings.

I am sorry, I wish I could help, but I am pretty useless for ring sizing. I am used to US ring sizes 5-6-7-8 and this is a 52 and I have no other similar European sized rings to compare it to. I will say it is so thin and delicate that I am easily able to slip it on to multiple fingers, despite larger finger joints. Once it is on a skinnier finger, it does not spin around too much compared to some of my other rings.
Thank you so much anyway! I had been looking for this ring for the longest time. There was one in a size 52 and I was hoping it would fit my middle finger. Just like Cinderella’s glass slipper, it did and I picked it up yesterday. It’s gorgeous and congratulations on your ring!

• Love
Reactions: AdidaB
If anyone has any information on these rings, as captured By @cap4life in the San Fran store (hint, hint, if you happen to be shopping there…) I’d be forever grateful! I can’t discern whether they are just three varying thicknesses of gold bands at an angle or if the top two bands have diamonds in between them. A style name would be particularly awesome! ;)
21A5A5CB-8248-404C-8212-DD893B5FF2F1.jpeg88CBFBB8-7123-4A72-A383-447B89297A99.jpeg

I need some help :smile: I am not a bangle/bracelet person, not used to wearing anything apart from watch on my left wrist. Lately I have been toying with the idea of a bracelet and I don't plan to stack.

My gut feeling is that a bracelet may be easier to adapt as oppose to a bangle, not sure if that's true.
Anyone is a similar shoe before and managed to like wearing a bangle?

I quite like the CDC plain RG for bangle. And for bracelet, I like the Kelly Chain Bracelet (the plain one). I do have a diamond pave bracelet that I keep for special occasions, but it is a possibility to stack hence going for the plainer one and also good for daily wear.
Anyone with either of the CDC and Kelly Chain, are they comfortable to wear? I have seeen a few reviews on the CDC (positive) but not much feedback on the Kelly Chain. Thank you :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 880
I need some help :smile: I am not a bangle/bracelet person, not used to wearing anything apart from watch on my left wrist. Lately I have been toying with the idea of a bracelet and I don't plan to stack.

My gut feeling is that a bracelet may be easier to adapt as oppose to a bangle, not sure if that's true.
Anyone is a similar shoe before and managed to like wearing a bangle?

I quite like the CDC plain RG for bangle. And for bracelet, I like the Kelly Chain Bracelet (the plain one). I do have a diamond pave bracelet that I keep for special occasions, but it is a possibility to stack hence going for the plainer one and also good for daily wear.
Anyone with either of the CDC and Kelly Chain, are they comfortable to wear? I have seeen a few reviews on the CDC (positive) but not much feedback on the Kelly Chain. Thank you :heart:
I am also not a stack person, and before this year, I was not a bracelet or bangle person. If you are accustomed to a heavy bracelet watch, I’d say either is doable. But i recommend trying on. IMO larger is better bc you can push it up — useful if you type. Try a cheap bracelet bangle of comparable weight/fit first perhaps?

I am also not a stack person, and before this year, I was not a bracelet or bangle person. If you are accustomed to a heavy bracelet watch, I’d say either is doable. But i recommend trying on. IMO larger is better bc you can push it up — useful if you type. Try a cheap bracelet bangle of comparable weight/fit first perhaps?

That is a good point and I wish I got this piece of advice before I purchased my H bracelet in my perfect size! I hope I won't have issues when I type. :-s

Great idea to go for the larger size. It’s easier to size down anyway. The issue is there’s no stock of the bracelet in my local store so it’s not possible to try . I will try with my necklace double looped as a bracelet. Thanks for your input !

• Love