Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Bought myself the Ariane ring, large model. Was looking for a statement ring for the index finger on my left hand and this caught my eye! Most rings from the other houses made my finger look short for some reason, but this was perfect. I tried the VCA perlee clover ring and the cartier maillon panthere ring but none of those worked for me.

edit: this was also the most reasonably priced option!

View attachment 5136627

Lovely rings..

Are you wearing the Cartier Pave ring in size small?

I quite like the kelly gourmette but my store does not have it to try on I would have to order it without knowing what size I am. my wrist measures 13.5cm, has anyone with similar size wrists tried on the xs or the sh and can tell me which one is more suitable? thanks.
My wrist is 13 and I wear XS. Mine still has some room to move around so I think you should be fine with XS. I tried on SH and it's too big for my wrist

I quite like the kelly gourmette but my store does not have it to try on I would have to order it without knowing what size I am. my wrist measures 13.5cm, has anyone with similar size wrists tried on the xs or the sh and can tell me which one is more suitable? thanks.
My wrist is 14cm and I tried the SH but I like the style of a fitted bracelet for this design so I ordered the XS! Hope to help! Def XS for you I feel

Keep us posted if u got the Kelly grommet bracelet. Would love to get this one too in XS

Hi ladies, anyone owns or has tried this Amulettes Kelly pendant? How big is the motif? View attachment 5139855
I’ve seen this in store. It’s about penny size including the chain. It’s triangle/trapezoid like shape, and has pretty good gold weight. It’s very detailed bag-like jewelry. I’ve seen the Kelly and Constance. I was interested in the Birkin, but they didn’t have that one. These necklaces are getting popular and selling fast I guess.

Reactions: b05TtH
I’ve seen this in store. It’s about penny size including the chain. It’s triangle/trapezoid like shape, and has pretty good gold weight. It’s very detailed bag-like jewelry. I’ve seen the Kelly and Constance. I was interested in the Birkin, but they didn’t have that one. These necklaces are getting popular and selling fast I guess.
Thank you so much!! I really like the details of the pendant, but was worried that it is too big. Great to know that it's about penny size!

Reactions: xindi924
Hi everyone,
Need some advice to help me decide my first H bracelet. I have been debating between the plain CDC in rose gold and H d’Ancre, but I can’t make my mind. I know I might eventually get both or the CDC with diamond pyramids but need to decide which one I should get first. Would appreciate if anyone could provide some insight. Thanks!!
793F9855-9D77-4EF5-B63B-55318F809350.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Need some advice to help me decide my first H bracelet. I have been debating between the plain CDC in rose gold and H d’Ancre, but I can’t make my mind. I know I might eventually get both or the CDC with diamond pyramid but need to decide which one I should get first. Would appreciate if anyone could provide some insight. Thanks!!
View attachment 5141203

Hi there! I also was in the same situation when I bought my bracelet last year. Will you be purchasing a bracelet to wear on its own or to stack with other bracelets?

I ended up going with the H d'ancre bracelet in WG because I wanted another bracelet that was comfortable to wear and stack with my Cartier Love. Ultimately, I chose the h d'ancre because it is a smooth bracelet (no raised parts) that wouldn't scratch my Love bracelet too much. I love the CDC design but was worried the pyramids would scratch my Love in case my Love moves over or on top of the CDC with normal movement from raising and lowering your arms/ hands.

Hope this helps and honestly, you can't go wrong with either bracelet! They're both gorgeous :smile:

• Love
Reactions: MissApple
Hi everyone,
Need some advice to help me decide my first H bracelet. I have been debating between the plain CDC in rose gold and H d’Ancre, but I can’t make my mind. I know I might eventually get both or the CDC with diamond pyramid but need to decide which one I should get first. Would appreciate if anyone could provide some insight. Thanks!!
View attachment 5141203
H d'Ancre!! I was torn between the two as well but the diamonds on the H won.

• Love
Reactions: MissApple
Hi there! I also was in the same situation when I bought my bracelet last year. Will you be purchasing a bracelet to wear on its own or to stack with other bracelets?

I ended up going with the H d'ancre bracelet in WG because I wanted another bracelet that was comfortable to wear and stack with my Cartier Love. Ultimately, I chose the h d'ancre because it is a smooth bracelet (no raised parts) that wouldn't scratch my Love bracelet too much. I love the CDC design but was worried the pyramids would scratch my Love in case my Love moves over or on top of the CDC with normal movement from raising and lowering your arms/ hands.

Hope this helps and honestly, you can't go wrong with either bracelet! They're both gorgeous :smile:
H d'Ancre!! I was torn between the two as well but the diamonds on the H won.

Thank you so much for the input!! I plan to stack the bracelet with my other bracelets (not bangles)!