Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

A little addition to the family. Picked up the Nantucket Jete watch last week. Pairs nicely with my rings and scarf :drinks:

I was deciding between this and the 18k version. I went this way because I’ll get more use out of stainless/rhodium/white gold color bracelet. What I would really love is for H to make this exact version in yellow gold.View attachment 5338576
And adding a brighter photo because the plane shot sucked :tdown:
We put two extra links in to give it a drapey bracelet feel. It catches the light so nicely and gives off such a subtle sparkle 95C6BA25-AFBD-4CA3-9612-3608E81FB584.jpeg

Not my fine jewelry per se, but oh my goodness I saw this bague filet d’or ring on show this week when I stopped by the boutique and I’m in love. Unfortunately, they did not have my size in the boutique and my SA did a search and couldn’t find it.

from what I’ve read on the forum, it sounds like this was a seasonal piece? anyone have any additional information or even a link to the product page? I’m trying to track down the page to see price as well.

Attachments

• 6D24FF69-7C5D-40FB-9F3C-112AFB56329B.jpeg
    6D24FF69-7C5D-40FB-9F3C-112AFB56329B.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 332
Not my fine jewelry per se, but oh my goodness I saw this bague filet d’or ring on show this week when I stopped by the boutique and I’m in love. Unfortunately, they did not have my size in the boutique and my SA did a search and couldn’t find it.

from what I’ve read on the forum, it sounds like this was a seasonal piece? anyone have any additional information or even a link to the product page? I’m trying to track down the page to see price as well.
Yes, it's a seasonal piece from circa 2017. There was a mod shot shared earlier here.

I adore my H fine jewelry pieces but does anyone feel a bit silly sometimes buying it at full price when you can get it at fashionphile brand new for 60% off. the number of new in box finesse necklaces/bracelets/earrings and diamond watches on the site are insane. i mean i get why there are so many on the secondary market but still...

Why does the second hand market have so much inventory? Seems to de-value the product/brand. Genuinely curious.