Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Contemplating buying a Beaumont - style 9871. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

Just looking for opinions- not sourcing.
IMO there’s a flaw in the construction - the hardware that attaches the handles can be a little heavy for the bag itself and the loop its anchored in. Over time this stretches and may need to be addressed.
It’s a lovely bag otherwise. Ask @houseof999 to show you hers in BLUE!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Contemplating buying a Beaumont - style 9871. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

Just looking for opinions- not sourcing.
I have one too, in mahogany. I like it so much I bought a second one in BT but that one needs a rehab and I won't be able to get to it for a little while yet. The mahogany one is my daily carry bag and it fits quite a bit of stuff, it carries nicely, and it's really cute with the chunky hardware on the handles. I like how it opens up a little wider than typical zipper bags and I really like that I don't have to mess with a flap when I want to get something out of it. Bag charms look really cute on it too because they hang from the front of the bag instead of the side like many other styles.

If you have a stupid big phone though, it won't fit in the inside pocket. I learned that the hard way and ended up with a small collection of different sized wristlets in an attempt to find one big enough to use as a substitute pocket for my stupid big phone.

I have one too, in mahogany. I like it so much I bought a second one in BT but that one needs a rehab and I won't be able to get to it for a little while yet. The mahogany one is my daily carry bag and it fits quite a bit of stuff, it carries nicely, and it's really cute with the chunky hardware on the handles. I like how it opens up a little wider than typical zipper bags and I really like that I don't have to mess with a flap when I want to get something out of it. Bag charms look really cute on it too because they hang from the front of the bag instead of the side like many other styles.

If you have a stupid big phone though, it won't fit in the inside pocket. I learned that the hard way and ended up with a small collection of different sized wristlets in an attempt to find one big enough to use as a substitute pocket for my stupid big phone.
I have a Google pixel 3 and just tried it. It fits in the zippered pocket easily.

Is this the one you considered modifying to fit your phone inside?

The Pulley! It is super adorable though! I am so afraid to dunk it. I think it needs to be done though. View attachment 5061675View attachment 5061678
My second pre-creed arrival of the day...the small version of the classic shoulder pouch! It took me three tries to get a navy bag that is love...but I think I've finally done it. I could almost cry. It is in nearly perfect condition. It might be my new favorite! Somebody pinch me :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: View attachment 5061723
They are timeless beauties, congrats! Just be careful with these Old Ones, they cast spell on you, and let you open your wallet for their friends, lol

They are timeless beauties, congrats! Just be careful with these Old Ones, they cast spell on you, and let you open your wallet for their friends, lol

These two are going to have to be besties, my bag fund is drained! I am also officially out of space. I have four bags that don't really have a home anywhere. I don't know where I'm going to put them.

They are gorgeous, I've been staring and petting them all day. I'm not ready to move out of Mitchell yet, but at the same time I want to move into the pouch. Such a nice problem to have. Six months ago I couldn't have imagined I would be at this point. I have so many bags I love!

These two are going to have to be besties, my bag fund is drained! I am also officially out of space. I have four bags that don't really have a home anywhere. I don't know where I'm going to put them.

They are gorgeous, I've been staring and petting them all day. I'm not ready to move out of Mitchell yet, but at the same time I want to move into the pouch. Such a nice problem to have. Six months ago I couldn't have imagined I would be at this point. I have so many bags I love!
I have that problem. When I'm carrying one, I'm yearning to carry another that is sitting on the shelf.

The Pulley! It is super adorable though! I am so afraid to dunk it. I think it needs to be done though. View attachment 5061675View attachment 5061678
My second pre-creed arrival of the day...the small version of the classic shoulder pouch! It took me three tries to get a navy bag that is love...but I think I've finally done it. I could almost cry. It is in nearly perfect condition. It might be my new favorite! Somebody pinch me :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: View attachment 5061723

Oh my gosh that blue Pouch! Does anyone know if the Pulley come in rust??

Same boat. Dental work is dipping into my bag fund. And I am busy at work keeping what I have from developing what I call storage squash/slump. With multiple bags awaiting TLC.