Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

My second pre-creed arrival of the day...the small version of the classic shoulder pouch! It took me three tries to get a navy bag that is love...but I think I've finally done it. I could almost cry. It is in nearly perfect condition. It might be my new favorite! Somebody pinch me :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: View attachment 5061723
No need to dunk that one....you should do a comparison of the two for interest sake

No need to dunk that one....you should do a comparison of the two for interest sake

Nope, no dunking, she has already restored it to practically new condition. I am moving into it asap. I think I will do a comparison once the Pulley is clean. Great idea! They are similar in several ways.

I was having second thoughts about buying both of them, but they are really wonderful additions to my collection. I am beyond happy today.

Contemplating buying a Beaumont - style 9871. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?

Just looking for opinions- not sourcing.
Hey the Beaumont is a style that’s great for work and casual outfits. The leather is really nice and thick and the handles are comfortable to carry on your arm. It fits my wallet, phone, spectacles, house keys, powerbank and AirPods nicely. Here’s a shot of it for reference:

DB2F3465-31A1-4E99-8716-FE43FA9370FE.jpegE04489EF-03EA-4023-8530-B3624D7DDE87.jpeg
Also special thanks @Lucyblue13 and @americandreaming for drawing my attention to this question haha

Hey the Beaumont is a style that’s great for work and casual outfits. The leather is really nice and thick and the handles are comfortable to carry on your arm. It fits my wallet, phone, spectacles, house keys, powerbank and AirPods nicely. Here’s a shot of it for reference:

View attachment 5061810View attachment 5061811
Also special thanks @Lucyblue13 and @americandreaming for drawing my attention to this question haha

Thank you! That's a gorgeous bag! Definitely going on my wishlist! I have found I much prefer bags with top handles or satchel types with long and short handles. So versatile!

Unrelated & random but we got snow last night:
View attachment 5061593

It’s almost MAY...:wtf:
We got snow in Ohio too! It's so weird! I don't want to see snow again till December. It can start on Christmas Eve.
We did too! It was so pretty this morning (I posted pictures on Instagram) and I'm glad that the roads were fine when driving to work. Looks like it's basically all melted now over here, but I hear that it's still really cold outside. Can't wait for the weather to be warm and STAY warm; we had temps in the 70s just a couple weeks ago!