MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hi everyone, so I had the opportunity to buy square mini in lambskin from Chanel boutique at the old price and I went for it. I think it maybe literally before the prices changed so I’ve been very lucky. I received it and it’s lovely but I noticed the strap had a bit of leather poking out - as this is my first chanel bag please could you let me know if that is normal? The metal bits on the strap have been twisted a bit awkward too but I suppose I can straighten them out myself but the bit of leather sticking out kind of bothers me. If it’s normal then I totally understand - let me know please I've attached pics for reference. Thanks!
This is definitely normal. Enjoy your gorgeous new purchase!

Hi everyone, so I had the opportunity to buy square mini in lambskin from Chanel boutique at the old price and I went for it. I think it maybe literally before the prices changed so I’ve been very lucky. I received it and it’s lovely but I noticed the strap had a bit of leather poking out - as this is my first chanel bag please could you let me know if that is normal? The metal bits on the strap have been twisted a bit awkward too but I suppose I can straighten them out myself but the bit of leather sticking out kind of bothers me. If it’s normal then I totally understand - let me know please I've attached pics for reference. Thanks!
This is normal! Great bag!Enjoy!

Reactions: 880 and mocktail
Hi everyone!

I just bought my first square mini in Black Lambskin and I think the size is perfect. However I am so scared to use it because it’s lambskin. So I am torn if I should return it and just get the small boy in the grained leather for a more “everyday” use. How are your lambskin babies holding up?

Thanks for your input! :smile:

G’day!
Just purchased this Bad Boy! Can anyone tell me which season it’s from? Or what this colour is called? To me is it’s a blue/grey with gunmetal hardware. The serial number starts with 176XXXXXX This is my first mini and I’m in love

Attachments

• 50E707CB-C9F8-40D7-8858-168F9D1885E9.jpeg
    50E707CB-C9F8-40D7-8858-168F9D1885E9.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 436
  • D1425AF1-A56D-450D-A12C-6CA79214C917.jpeg
    D1425AF1-A56D-450D-A12C-6CA79214C917.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 92251988-26C1-4978-B310-206F3FFBE171.jpeg
    92251988-26C1-4978-B310-206F3FFBE171.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 427
Love! How is your new lambskin holding up? :smile: I bought the same bag in the recent collection and quite scared to use it!

Reactions: pinkice01x