Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Yes, I just did a charge send from a store for this twilly, and the SA said that it will come in a round box. She said only about 20% of her allocation arrived in a heart-shaped box and the rest have been the regular round box.
Just bought mine from store. One they held for me since Early Jan is in heart shape box, but the one they just got in is circle box, the two I ordered online are circle boxes too.

It is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you!

It's beautiful! I think there has been little kerfuffle in the past with online pics and CWs getting mixed up. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon. But that one looks great on you!

Thank you! It´s not too bad, I like that one as well.. :smile:

Thanks for the photos! Much prettier than the website pix (as usual). I hope you keep it!

Thank you! It´s growing on me..

Gorgeous! You wear it very well. You should keep it. Do you by any chance have a picture of the tag? Does it have a beige or light green background? Thanks a lot.

Thank you! Sure here´s a photo, hope it is readable. The main colour of the silk is more vanilla, but the scarf allover has a bit of a greenish tinge…
9.jpg

haha maybe, I totally consider this.. :biggrin:

Love this colorway. Gorgeous!

I had a colorway mix up like this the season that omnibus remix came out.

Thank you! Its a fun way to try out new colours haha

Wow - gorgeous and gorgeous on you! Your tie looks pretty masterful to me! Can’t wait to hear what you decide and how many of this one you end up with :P

Thank you!! And I´m happy you like my tie! :smile:
I really love this design, I´m also very fond of the bright blue.. :biggrin:

Look what just arrived! It is gorgeous!
View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
However this is cw 15 and I ordered cw10, which I strongly prefer.
Actually never heard of h mixing up cws when shipping.
Now I’m not totally sure what to do, this cw would have been my second or third choice, but definitely not my first. I’ll wait if they can find the other cw for me, otherwise I think I’ll keep this.. Not sure how rare these will be and how tough it might be to locate the different cws.. Seams etc on that one are perfect.. and it does suit me well I think. Love the darker greens and blues and light grey clouds.
Sorry for the distracting top, also not a silk tying master here... :biggrin:
The detail in this is awesome anyway..
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Let’s see what I’ll end up with, love this design so much I could absolutely imagine keeping more colours.. :smile: :smile:
Very pretty!

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
Now I’m not totally sure what to do, this cw would have been my second or third choice, but definitely not my first. I’ll wait if they can find the other cw for me, otherwise I think I’ll keep this.. Not sure how rare these will be and how tough it might be to locate the different cws.. Seams etc on that one are perfect.. and it does suit me well I think. Love the darker greens and blues and light grey clouds.
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Let’s see what I’ll end up with, love this design so much I could absolutely imagine keeping more colours.. :smile: :smile:
:shocked: Whaaaaaattttt?! They’ve mixed up the pix - again?! That happened to me as well, back in...the season Space Shopping came out (I believe that was way back in AW 2017).
According to the tag you actually got cw 10, so again - they’ve mixed up the pictures on the cws - not your order...
Why oh why didn’t I order “cw 10”/what we thought was cw 10 when it was available, if THIS is what I would have received and what the actual cw 10 looks like? THIS is one of the cws I want! :annoyed::sad:
Apparently they’ve confused cws 10 and 15.
Damn it h.com - why do you always do this:confused1::tdown:

Finally my Plumes en Féte arrived

View attachment 4656774
It is glorious! What a delightful silk this is! Congrats!

thank you fifi - you always look great in the cw you choose and of course you are the scarf tying champ here!
Thank you so very kindly!

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
It is fantastic! Love this CW... Congrats! Although it is so annoying that they mixed up CWs again... Please let us know what you end up doing. So this one is acrually 15? Something similar happened to me recently with the SaP giant silk where they sent me a different CW than the one I ordered and that was pictured, but I ended keeping the one they sent me. I am dying to see and try on Les Artisans... Such a wonderful design!

Thank you so much @Living.la.vida.fifi . I cannot wait to see you model some Kawa Ora shawls, now that you have decided you can wear 140's. I think you might push me over the edge on one of them. I love it in the white, purplish blue, royal blue, and black cw, but I am not sure I could carry off such a dramatic design in this larger scale.
Thanks so much! I need to tread lightly with the CSGMs because I live in a tropical climate and I have a mild allergy to cashmere. With that being said, I’ve purchased 6 CSGMs in the past 4 months, so I’ve gotta slow down some!

:shocked: Whaaaaaattttt?! They’ve mixed up the pix - again?! That happened to me as well, back in...the season Space Shopping came out (I believe that was way back in AW 2017).
According to the tag you actually got cw 10, so again - they’ve mixed up the pictures on the cws - not your order...
Why oh why didn’t I order “cw 10”/what we thought was cw 10 when it was available, if THIS is what I would have received and what the actual cw 10 looks like? THIS is one of the cws I want! :annoyed::sad:
Apparently they’ve confused cws 10 and 15.
Damn it h.com - why do you always do this:confused1::tdown:

I actually didn’t check the tag before, but it says 10, so it seems this is the cw10, and I do think that pretty dark green is vert amande.. most probably 15 is the other one.. hope they didn’t mix them up altogether.. :huh: but these are a bit similar, think rose pale is in the center for both..

It is fantastic! Love this CW... Congrats! Although it is so annoying that they mixed up CWs again... Please let us know what you end up doing. So this one is acrually 15? Something similar happened to me recently with the SaP giant silk where they sent me a different CW than the one I ordered and that was pictured, but I ended keeping the one they sent me. I am dying to see and try on Les Artisans... Such a wonderful design!

thank you! :amuse: most probably I’ll keep this and try to find the other one anyway, but there are so many beautiful cws.. also looking forward to see more modshots ..
so this cw seems to be 10, but I’ll post if I get more info from h. ...

KO is my fav CSGM of the season. Just lovely... Congrats!

The yellow Plumes is fantastic! Great choice as it looks amazing on you... Congrats!

They are terrific... Congrats!

It is amazing! What a gorgeous CW this is! Congrats!

Such a bright and beautiful CW! and, I think it looks great with black... Congrats!

Gorgeous shawl and beautifully styled! Congrats!

It is fantastic! Cosmographia really shines in this format... I just love the green splashes in this CW... Congrats!

I am in loooove! This is fabulous! Congrats! Love the contrast hem and the various colors of the feathers in this Cw and how they pop on that dark background... but, the marron is so dark that it truly looks close to black. Do you feel that it is so? Would it be possible to see some pics flat showing the dark background? Perhaps next to something noir?
Thank you!
I don’t feel this colorway is black. It is a dark chestnut...like color. A definite brown with a hint of red.
I will take a few pic of my Fete with a few of my Noir scarves for you.
It 's really nice!
Thank you!
I felt the same way! :smile:
Gosh, that's beautiful on you! It is just insane paired with that grey blazer--- :loveeyes:
Thank you! :flowers:
Now THIS is a scarf!! :loveeyes:

For sure! Thank you!!

I am in loooove! This is fabulous! Congrats! Love the contrast hem and the various colors of the feathers in this Cw and how they pop on that dark background... but, the marron is so dark that it truly looks close to black. Do you feel that it is so? Would it be possible to see some pics flat showing the dark background? Perhaps next to something noir?

@Living.la.vida.fifi
I chose two Noir scarves that I knew you also owned to help you visualize this colorway.
I feel that it’s a beautiful deep reddish/brown.

Attachments

• 8F4DA240-8334-46BE-8F0D-2494E5C1AD4E.jpeg
    8F4DA240-8334-46BE-8F0D-2494E5C1AD4E.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 618
  • BF620BEB-BCFD-446E-9B04-AD23FA700A35.jpeg
    BF620BEB-BCFD-446E-9B04-AD23FA700A35.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 617
  • 9BF82C90-1678-4ECD-82AE-12117AB624B5.jpeg
    9BF82C90-1678-4ECD-82AE-12117AB624B5.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 614
  • 39853A88-D64A-4E92-ACF3-994D9D872D2B.jpeg
    39853A88-D64A-4E92-ACF3-994D9D872D2B.jpeg