Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Hahahhaha! No... not you!!
If you only knew... I only started a year ago. 4 csgms, 4 140 silks, an embarrassing number (horrific, actually - scores) of 90s, as well as 5 70s, and several others (losange, 100, etc.) and jewelry (albeit fashion). I need to go to rehab. I keep thinking this is the last purchase. And then I see another mod shot.... Enablers, the lot of you!

Last edited:
If you only knew... I only started a year ago. 4 csgms, 4 140 silks, an embarrassing number (horrific actually - scores) of 90s, as well as 5 70s, and several others (losange, 100, etc.) and jewelry (albeit fashion). I need to go to rehab. I keep thinking this is the last purchase. And then I see another mod shot.... Enablers, the lot of you!
Well, now you've really joined the club! If you can, please show pictures of you in the 70s if you purchased any this season. We don't see enough of them. Thank you. And thanks for sharing your "secret" life.

@Living.la.vida.fifi
I chose two Noir scarves that I knew you also owned to help you visualize this colorway.
I feel that it’s a beautiful deep reddish/brown.
< faints > that’s just beautiful.
If you only knew... I only started a year ago. 4 csgms, 4 140 silks, an embarrassing number (horrific actually - scores) of 90s, as well as 5 70s, and several others (losange, 100, etc.) and jewelry (albeit fashion). I need to go to rehab. I keep thinking this is the last purchase. And then I see another mod shot.... Enablers, the lot of you!
Bwahahahaa - sign me up for rehab too!

Perhaps we can get a group rate on H rehab!!!

Thank you!

Thank you! It´s not too bad, I like that one as well.. :smile:

Thank you! It´s growing on me..

Thank you! Sure here´s a photo, hope it is readable. The main colour of the silk is more vanilla, but the scarf allover has a bit of a greenish tinge…
View attachment 4657200

haha maybe, I totally consider this.. :biggrin:

Thank you! Its a fun way to try out new colours haha

Thank you!! And I´m happy you like my tie! :smile:
I really love this design, I´m also very fond of the bright blue.. :biggrin:
May I ask if the les artisans de hermes from this season??

If you only knew... I only started a year ago. 4 csgms, 4 140 silks, an embarrassing number (horrific, actually - scores) of 90s, as well as 5 70s, and several others (losange, 100, etc.) and jewelry (albeit fashion). I need to go to rehab. I keep thinking this is the last purchase. And then I see another mod shot.... Enablers, the lot of you!
I am impressed! Wow! Would love to see what caught your attention. Was most of your collection from the current seasons or older scarves?:flowers:

Reactions: keodi and QueenieQ
Beautiful! I love all the ways you tie the scarves, especially the 2 scarf combos. Do you ever post "how to's" in the scarf tying thread? Would love to replicate some of these~
Thank you for such a sweet comment! I don’t consider myself “qualified” to do tutorials as there are members who really know what they are doing with their scarves and my tying is mostly trial and error (a lot of the latter...!). But maybe one of these days I shall eat my words and post something on the “how to”-thread.

Reactions: QueenieQ
It is glorious! What a delightful silk this is! Congrats!

Thank you so very kindly!

It is fantastic! Love this CW... Congrats! Although it is so annoying that they mixed up CWs again... Please let us know what you end up doing. So this one is acrually 15? Something similar happened to me recently with the SaP giant silk where they sent me a different CW than the one I ordered and that was pictured, but I ended keeping the one they sent me. I am dying to see and try on Les Artisans... Such a wonderful design!

Thanks so much! I need to tread lightly with the CSGMs because I live in a tropical climate and I have a mild allergy to cashmere. With that being said, I’ve purchased 6 CSGMs in the past 4 months, so I’ve gotta slow down some!
Thank you fifi!

Absolutely not! You’ve only fallen on the slippery orange slope, and I would venture to say most of us here MIGHT be able to confess a similar secret life. Just an educated guess. ahem. Besides, we NEED beauty in our lives and why not H?! Beside who would enable us and show us scarf beauty?!:drinks::lol:

I feel the same way. Every time I think I can’t possibly “need” more, these mod shots and write ups seem to influence me. Side note - I think I peeped a 70cm ex-libris les Parisiennes before the moderators moved it. Would you mind modeling this one day in this week’s scarf of the day thread? That is assuming you consider the ex libris to be an iconic or holy grail H scarf. Being new to H, I clearly was not in the know to buy this last A/W. Thanks much!

Reactions: Awillow