Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

KAWA ORA cw 07 ciel/bleu jean/vert CSGM

View attachment 4653003

View attachment 4653002
KO is my fav CSGM of the season. Just lovely... Congrats!

Thanks for posting! I’m liking color way 8.

Side note - just got home from the H boutique with these two cuties. Nothing you all haven’t seen yet, but for anyone undecided about the yellow plumes - it’s a beauty!
The yellow Plumes is fantastic! Great choice as it looks amazing on you... Congrats!

I went a teensy bit overboard with my latest H discovery-- The Maxi-Twilly Slim.... It's no secret that I love the artwork of Jan Bajtlik, so when the colorful Animapolis Maxi-Twilly Slim in Fuchsia/Jaune Vif/Vert (cw 05) appeared online, I had to order it immediately. I must thank everyone here who let me know they were coming this season.
View attachment 4654873
Well that one, then, led me to think that perhaps a more sedate colorway like Bleu/Vert/Blanc (cw 08) would be a good idea, for days when I don't necessarily want to stand out quite as much:
View attachment 4654863
Of course, those two got me lusting after one to wear with a new, dark orange blouse with a skinny tie of challenging length at the neck, and what better way would there be to cover up that annoying tie, but with yet another fabulous Animapolis Maxi-Twilly Slim in Orange/Turquoise/Blanc (cw 07)?:
View attachment 4654874
So much for self-restraint. I could not resist these happy color ways, and I love how they completely alter the looks of my blouses and shirts.
They are terrific... Congrats!

Here's a pic of my only 90 of the season, Plumes en Fete, in Orange/Bleu/Rose cw 07. I think I was drawn to it due to all the interesting nature shows I have watched over the years demonstrating how male birds do adorable, very amusing dances to attract females with their stunning plumage. I would imagine that the feathers on this scarf are all from male birds considering their beautiful colors. The small flowery looking feathers on this cw are a pretty purplish pink, although they do not appear in this image:
View attachment 4655521
It is amazing! What a gorgeous CW this is! Congrats!

Here are a few I took the day I got it. I probably wouldn’t wear out with a black t, although maybe, but I think it will go with so many different colors, and my color block LV was a perfect match too. I will try to get mod shots that highlights other corners too.

View attachment 4655910 View attachment 4655911 View attachment 4655912
Such a bright and beautiful CW! and, I think it looks great with black... Congrats!

Oh no. I thought I was pretty much done except C'est la Fete. But I just saw a mod shot of another cw of Patchwork Horse... So pretty tied this way!View attachment 4656136
Gorgeous shawl and beautifully styled! Congrats!

I saved the Big Kahuna for last, a CSGM from my fav artist, Jan Bajtlik: Cosmographia Universalis in cw 07 - Orange/Bleu Ciel/Vert. It is a huge departure for me in its color way with orange animals and sky, and deep luscious greens (which I typically avoid, even though I have green eyes) including a huge green volcano. My son (the photographer) really liked this one, in particular. On another note, I am off to make an emergency hair appointment.

View attachment 4656197
It is fantastic! Cosmographia really shines in this format... I just love the green splashes in this CW... Congrats!

A few pics of Marron Plumes En Fete (CW #10).
I am in loooove! This is fabulous! Congrats! Love the contrast hem and the various colors of the feathers in this Cw and how they pop on that dark background... but, the marron is so dark that it truly looks close to black. Do you feel that it is so? Would it be possible to see some pics flat showing the dark background? Perhaps next to something noir?

The yellow Plumes is fantastic! Great choice as it looks amazing on you... Congrats!

Such a bright and beautiful CW! and, I think it looks great with black... Congrats!

It is fantastic! Cosmographia really shines in this format... I just love the green splashes in this CW... Congrats!

I am in loooove! This is fabulous! Congrats! Love the contrast hem and the various colors of the feathers in this Cw and how they pop on that dark background... but, the marron is so dark that it truly looks close to black. Do you feel that it is so? Would it be possible to see some pics flat showing the dark background? Perhaps next to something noir?
Thank you fifi!

thank you fifi - you always look great in the cw you choose and of course you are the scarf tying champ here!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Look what just arrived! It is gorgeous!
8.jpg
1.jpg
However this is cw 15 and I ordered cw10, which I strongly prefer.
Actually never heard of h mixing up cws when shipping.
Now I’m not totally sure what to do, this cw would have been my second or third choice, but definitely not my first. I’ll wait if they can find the other cw for me, otherwise I think I’ll keep this.. Not sure how rare these will be and how tough it might be to locate the different cws.. Seams etc on that one are perfect.. and it does suit me well I think. Love the darker greens and blues and light grey clouds.
Sorry for the distracting top, also not a silk tying master here... :biggrin:
The detail in this is awesome anyway..
5.jpg
7.jpg
Let’s see what I’ll end up with, love this design so much I could absolutely imagine keeping more colours.. :smile: :smile: