You Know You're Addicted to Hermes When

1. You snap a picture of your bag in portrait mode treating it as a person :biggrin:

2. OMG i did just that today... at the doctors office no less. Guilty as charged!

ms_sivalley likes this.
  3. When you need a new sofa and you decide to get one that will match this H Avalon cushion (shout out to @Israeli_Flava for the inspiration from your IG :heart:).

IMG_7984.JPG

4. When you are already Day dreaming model shots Of the Hermes items on your wish list. I think I have a problem folks :P. I strut around as thought my Fendi peekaboo were a Kelly 28 bleu electrique GHW. I’m starting to think I own a Kelly...

Dr. H and marzipanchen like this.
  5. Omggggggg that’s soooo funny! I seriously believe that subconsciously I bought my new sectional KNOWING which pillows I’d buy to dress it up!!! Same same twinzies!!!!!! We are cray cray for Hermes!!! (((Hugs))))

WhyMrBabcock! and cocomlle like this.
  6. Love this !!!

mcpro likes this.
  7. When your heart jumps as soon at it sees THAT orange shade.. until you realize it was just the color of a reflective vest on someone's dog..

8. When you stand there in a shop's dressing room and contemplate getting an all orange dress, just because you like the color (until your mother tries to tell you that you might look like a pale pumpkin).. hahaha

Sammy Royal and mcpro like this.
  9. when you are grumpy for days because you missed that H-scarf (pattern I love, color I love, great price) by a few minutes :panic:

10. Aaaaah, that is a movie I would really want to see, haha! Everything about H :biggrin:

PoppyLadyBird likes this.
  11. When you are crafting H-inspired accessories for your (newborn) daughter's doll..

BBC and kathydep like this.
  12. When the scarf they send you is not the one you ordered, but you keep it anyway and put in another order for the one you wanted. :P

cocomlle, Mayfly285, BBC and 10 others like this.
  13. When you only turn on your phone to see if the SA called.

14. #2474 Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    I know that my DH has an addiction when he took my Rivale bracelet and put it on my pup as a dog collar.

15. You find a great SA across the country and decide start looking at vacation real estate as an excuse to go out there.