Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Attachments

• brides-de-gala-en-desordre-embroidered-stole--513528S 13-flat-1-300-0-1100-1100_b.jpg
    brides-de-gala-en-desordre-embroidered-stole--513528S 13-flat-1-300-0-1100-1100_b.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 661
  • brides-de-gala-en-desordre-embroidered-stole--513528S 13-worn-6-50-0-1100-1100_b.jpg
    brides-de-gala-en-desordre-embroidered-stole--513528S 13-worn-6-50-0-1100-1100_b.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Look what just arrived! It is gorgeous!
View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
However this is cw 15 and I ordered cw10, which I strongly prefer.
Actually never heard of h mixing up cws when shipping.
Now I’m not totally sure what to do, this cw would have been my second or third choice, but definitely not my first. I’ll wait if they can find the other cw for me, otherwise I think I’ll keep this.. Not sure how rare these will be and how tough it might be to locate the different cws.. Seams etc on that one are perfect.. and it does suit me well I think. Love the darker greens and blues and light grey clouds.
Sorry for the distracting top, also not a silk tying master here... :biggrin:
The detail in this is awesome anyway..
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Let’s see what I’ll end up with, love this design so much I could absolutely imagine keeping more colours.. :smile: :smile:
It is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
Now I’m not totally sure what to do, this cw would have been my second or third choice, but definitely not my first. I’ll wait if they can find the other cw for me, otherwise I think I’ll keep this.. Not sure how rare these will be and how tough it might be to locate the different cws.. Seams etc on that one are perfect.. and it does suit me well I think. Love the darker greens and blues and light grey clouds.
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Let’s see what I’ll end up with, love this design so much I could absolutely imagine keeping more colours.. :smile: :smile:

It's beautiful! I think there has been little kerfuffle in the past with online pics and CWs getting mixed up. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon. But that one looks great on you!

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Thanks for the photos! Much prettier than the website pix (as usual). I hope you keep it!

KO is my fav CSGM of the season. Just lovely... Congrats!

The yellow Plumes is fantastic! Great choice as it looks amazing on you... Congrats!

They are terrific... Congrats!

It is amazing! What a gorgeous CW this is! Congrats!

Such a bright and beautiful CW! and, I think it looks great with black... Congrats!

Gorgeous shawl and beautifully styled! Congrats!

It is fantastic! Cosmographia really shines in this format... I just love the green splashes in this CW... Congrats!

I am in loooove! This is fabulous! Congrats! Love the contrast hem and the various colors of the feathers in this Cw and how they pop on that dark background... but, the marron is so dark that it truly looks close to black. Do you feel that it is so? Would it be possible to see some pics flat showing the dark background? Perhaps next to something noir?
Thank you so much @Living.la.vida.fifi . I cannot wait to see you model some Kawa Ora shawls, now that you have decided you can wear 140's. I think you might push me over the edge on one of them. I love it in the white, purplish blue, royal blue, and black cw, but I am not sure I could carry off such a dramatic design in this larger scale.

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Gorgeous! You wear it very well. You should keep it. Do you by any chance have a picture of the tag? Does it have a beige or light green background? Thanks a lot.

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859

Perhaps you will keep both. :graucho:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...d-to-hermes-when.30239/page-165#post-32411559

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Love this colorway. Gorgeous!

I had a colorway mix up like this the season that omnibus remix came out.

View attachment 4656855
View attachment 4656856
View attachment 4656858
View attachment 4656859
Wow - gorgeous and gorgeous on you! Your tie looks pretty masterful to me! Can’t wait to hear what you decide and how many of this one you end up with :P