Reseller Now or Paris later for specific bag?

Ahh makes sense! I've never bought one from them...
FWIW I think the orange GHW combo looks very pretty! Definitely get it authenticated first - you can probably use the authenticate thread at this stage. Good luck deciding!

Maybe you could ask her to come down $500.00 on the price. I have been looking at used Birkins 30cm and Kelly 35. I would prefer one that is broke in rather than pristine but an exceptional price. Sorry I didn't see that you bought it already! Good Luck. I think it is beautiful.

Reactions: Kayzee
Thanks for all your help and enabling. I looked through previous emails from last year and pulled up some comparison pics from orange Birkin ghw inquiries. My first H sighting was 15 years ago-- my friend's orange 32 kelly with ghw. We used to go to the H store as wide eyed students admiring their pretty things. Seems like I've always had a soft spot for the color combination!

0.png IMG_2119.JPG

Maybe you could ask her to come down $500.00 on the price. I have been looking at used Birkins 30cm and Kelly 35. I would prefer one that is broke in rather than pristine but an exceptional price. Sorry I didn't see that you bought it already! Good Luck. I think it is beautiful.
I actually had a coupon so from $9995 it was $8995 out the door. :flowers:

Reactions: EmilyM111