Reseller Now or Paris later for specific bag?

Does anyone have any intel on whether classic H orange is being offered this year or another shade of orange?
Feu is around and Orange Poppy sometimes but I have not seen Orange Hermès in production bags recently. Anyone else?

Does anyone know if classic H orange in togo is the same color as the orange H box?
It is intended to be but of course it's a bit different rendered on leather.

Feu is around and Orange Poppy sometimes but I have not seen Orange Hermès in production bags recently. Anyone else?

It is intended to be but of course it's a bit different rendered on leather.
Thank you for the intel, QF!
Congratulations! Looking at your pic, I think orange goes really well with your coloring and your style. Enjoy your new bag.
Thank you, that is very nice of you to say, splurgetothemax! I only wear two lipstick colors and noticed that one of them is orange. I love how well a pop of orange complements neutrals. Such a happy color!

Last edited:
I love orange, and I love grey. It's because of you I am eyeing an Orange Kelly 35! :biggrin: You're going to look fabulous in Paris, wish I was going. Take Pics.

Haha, thanks and will do! Of course I will give feedback when the bag arrives.

I just discovered the wonderful versatility of orange. At first I thought an orange H was too flashy, too showy, too obvious... but in a good way-- muhahha!

An orange Kelly 35 would be amaazing. :drool:

Reactions: keodi
Haha, thanks and will do! Of course I will give feedback when the bag arrives.

I just discovered the wonderful versatility of orange. At first I thought an orange H was too flashy, too showy, too obvious... but in a good way-- muhahha!

An orange Kelly 35 would be amaazing. :drool:
I agree the right orange color is beautiful! I saw a Kelly 35 on the same site you ordered your Birkin and I was so tempted. I am trying to be good but it is hard.

Reactions: keodi
Congratulations on getting your Master's! What a wonderful graduation present. :smartass:

I'd also like to add that if you eventually decide to get orange, it is a stately color you can wear through your senior years. I bet gray hair would go with orange, too. :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    940 bytes · Views: 176
Reactions: Purseloco
That is a great price and the bag appears to be in excellent condition. I would take it now, and see what you get offered - if anything - in Paris. You can always sell one if you end up with 2 of the exact same bag. But you might not get an offer at all in Paris, or you could get offered a different colored bag.