Reseller Now or Paris later for specific bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Feu is around and Orange Poppy sometimes but I have not seen Orange Hermès in production bags recently. Anyone else?

It is intended to be but of course it's a bit different rendered on leather.

skybluesky and golconda like this.
  2. #62 Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    Thank you for the intel, QF!
    Thank you, that is very nice of you to say, splurgetothemax! I only wear two lipstick colors and noticed that one of them is orange. I love how well a pop of orange complements neutrals. Such a happy color!

3. Street shots from the interwebs. Gray + orange is glorious! I'm thinking a gray coat and scarf for Paris!

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 6.53.55 PM.png
    df15bc0f8cbf856e7d92f8ad21f490db.jpg

4. I love orange, and I love grey. It's because of you I am eyeing an Orange Kelly 35! :biggrin: You're going to look fabulous in Paris, wish I was going. Take Pics.

5. Haha, thanks and will do! Of course I will give feedback when the bag arrives.

I just discovered the wonderful versatility of orange. At first I thought an orange H was too flashy, too showy, too obvious... but in a good way-- muhahha!

An orange Kelly 35 would be amaazing. :drool:

keodi likes this.
  6. I agree the right orange color is beautiful! I saw a Kelly 35 on the same site you ordered your Birkin and I was so tempted. I am trying to be good but it is hard.

keodi likes this.
  7. Oh, look at that. They even have both color hardware options.

This picture doesn't help: :graucho:
    96F05606-71A4-471B-8B8A-C6B6F58EC7E6.jpeg

Purseloco likes this.
  8. Enabler, I'm on Bag Ban until I finish my Master's program. The day after graduation, Kelly 36, here I come. :smartass:

DR2014 likes this.
  9. Congratulations on getting your Master's! What a wonderful graduation present. :smartass:

I'd also like to add that if you eventually decide to get orange, it is a stately color you can wear through your senior years. I bet gray hair would go with orange, too. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

Purseloco likes this.
  10. Oh my gosh, these shots are delicious! The colors are so rich and delightful. :drool:

NYFW-SS15-Day-3-1.jpg street-chic-autumn-accessories-orange-birkin-hermes-paris-0.jpg hermes-birkin-35-orange-clemence-palladium-hardware-hermes-3_grande.jpg

ODEDIHAIMS, luvprada, DR2014 and 2 others like this.
  11. I definitely have grey hair. :whut:

lilmonkey likes this.
  12. Lol mine are coming in. it's perfect!

13. That is a great price and the bag appears to be in excellent condition. I would take it now, and see what you get offered - if anything - in Paris. You can always sell one if you end up with 2 of the exact same bag. But you might not get an offer at all in Paris, or you could get offered a different colored bag.

lilmonkey and Purseloco like this.
  14. I'm finally at an age where I am enjoying my Grey hair too.

lilmonkey likes this.