Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am the blue queen, but lately I have been buying more pink scarves, as I love to pair pink with Navy or grey.
From FW 2019 , ex Libra’s les parisiennes

View attachment 4570018
This pairs so nicely with your navy! Your new pink acquisitions might deserve a princess of pink accolade?
Today I had Animapolis hang loose around my neck just in case I got cold at the church. After that just a Panoplie Equestre Twilly for the rest of the day.
Both pair ideally; and perfect lip color as always.
pinks from the archive

Carré en Carrés

View attachment 4570338

Pivoines

View attachment 4570339

Jeu d'Omnibus

View attachment 4570340
Your Pivoines is luminous!
Two of my favourite pink scarves: Parures Oceanes in a very hot pink, and SOTD Pois de Soie which I decided to wear because, like Couvee and Soleil, it contains fragments of design from other H scarves. Those among us who enjoy solving puzzles, hop over to the Hermes Scarf Identification thread and help identify the mystery eggs in Couvee :smartass:
View attachment 4570390
Thanks SO MUCH for the Couvee egg hunt plug! I’m DYING to discover the designs where the last 5 egg details derive.
Archive pics today - it’s rainy and dreary, the invisible fence line has been cut by the landscaping crew and I can’t fix it until I know for certain where the new bed is going to be... and even then I shouldn’t until the French drains are installed. When ever that might be! So I have to take Coco out because - smart girl that she is - she’s already learned that she can go visit the neighbors, bark at their dogs through their doors, and chase geese now.
All of this is a long and round about way of saying that I’m wearing another designer whilst traipsing about the yard, in the rain, encouraging Coco to hurry up! :panic:
Chasse en Inde
View attachment 4570484
Kachinas MT
View attachment 4570485
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4570486
I am very fond of pink - it’s right up there with blue! :girlsigh:
I love that you use “lesser” scarves for hazardous duty :giggle

Congratulations! Whenever I see this scarf, I am always so amused! You’ve described it perfectly!:giggle:

Oh - such a soft and lovely pink! :love:
Thank you!

Archive pics today - it’s rainy and dreary, the invisible fence line has been cut by the landscaping crew and I can’t fix it until I know for certain where the new bed is going to be... and even then I shouldn’t until the French drains are installed. When ever that might be! So I have to take Coco out because - smart girl that she is - she’s already learned that she can go visit the neighbors, bark at their dogs through their doors, and chase geese now.
All of this is a long and round about way of saying that I’m wearing another designer whilst traipsing about the yard, in the rain, encouraging Coco to hurry up! :panic:
Chasse en Inde
View attachment 4570484
Kachinas MT
View attachment 4570485
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4570486
Love that pink chasse en Inde!

This pairs so nicely with your navy! Your new pink acquisitions might deserve a princess of pink accolade?

Both pair ideally; and perfect lip color as always.

Your Pivoines is luminous!

Thanks SO MUCH for the Couvee egg hunt plug! I’m DYING to discover the designs where the last 5 egg details derive.

I love that you use “lesser” scarves for hazardous duty :giggle
Thank you!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Chasse en Inde
View attachment 4570484
Kachinas MT
View attachment 4570485
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4570486

Oooohhh - I love that Temari plisse! I am crazy about plisses!

pinks from the archive

Carré en Carrés

View attachment 4570338

Pivoines

View attachment 4570339

Jeu d'Omnibus

View attachment 4570340

Those Pivoines! Seriously, why didn’t I buy them?!

A little crossover from last week with food on Grand Prix du F plus pink and a cool front blew through so finally (!!) get to wear a jacket again with Kachinas in pink:

View attachment 4570391

View attachment 4570392

Both are so lovely!

Two of my favourite pink scarves: Parures Oceanes in a very hot pink, and SOTD Pois de Soie which I decided to wear because, like Couvee and Soleil, it contains fragments of design from other H scarves. Those among us who enjoy solving puzzles, hop over to the Hermes Scarf Identification thread and help identify the mystery eggs in Couvee :smartass:
View attachment 4570390

Ahhh I need to visit that thread. And these look great on you.

Not on topic, but scarf mail!
View attachment 4570416

Lettre de Napoléon à Murat d'Apres Caran d'Ache - with a pretty soft green border. The scribbly bits are the messenger and his horse having a progressively worse day. But all's well that ends well! Uh, except for the horse. I choose to believe that his rider can repair him with a scarf as he did earlier. Maybe with many scarves...

Now that’s a treasure!

Weather is starting to warm up again. Today’s pink scarf. Losange mousseline, forgot the name but from SS19.View attachment 4570448

I know most people here showcase scarves with prints, but sometimes these printed ones are a way to go!

Chasse en Inde
View attachment 4570484
Kachinas MT
View attachment 4570485
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4570486

I saw a woman in Paris once jogging along the Seine with an Hermes scarf around her neck! So no use of a Hermes phases me now :smile: and I think of that Chasse en Inde as your ‘signature’ scarf — it seems perfect on you.

Oh gosh - your CenC is gorgeous!!

Kachinas in pink = Love! And that jacket is super cute!

Pois de Soie is just darling - is it a 70?

Thank you Cookie!

Not on topic, but scarf mail!
View attachment 4570416

Lettre de Napoléon à Murat d'Apres Caran d'Ache - with a pretty soft green border. The scribbly bits are the messenger and his horse having a progressively worse day. But all's well that ends well! Uh, except for the horse. I choose to believe that his rider can repair him with a scarf as he did earlier. Maybe with many scarves...

:lol: I love it on you!

Thank you bunnycat!

Both are so chic on you!

Thank you kindly Croisette!

Weather is starting to warm up again. Today’s pink scarf. Losange mousseline, forgot the name but from SS19.View attachment 4570448

Gorgeous moussie color! (H en Fil?)

Chasse en Inde
View attachment 4570484
Kachinas MT
View attachment 4570485
L’Art du Temari
View attachment 4570486

That pink Kachinas is so perfect against denim!

It happened! Pink today. Mostly because this is my standard flying scarf :smile: Tropiques Poiconne.

For some reason, I really loved the Tropiques Poinconne.- beautiful choice for flying!

Both are so lovely!

Now that’s a treasure!

I know most people here showcase scarves with prints, but sometimes these printed ones are a way to go!

I saw a woman in Paris once jogging along the Seine with an Hermes scarf around her neck! So no use of a Hermes phases me now :smile: and I think of that Chasse en Inde as your ‘signature’ scarf — it seems perfect on you.

Thank you AnnaE!

Thank you!

Love that pink chasse en Inde!

Thank you!
Thank you!
It happened! Pink today. Mostly because this is my standard flying scarf :smile: Tropiques Poiconne.
Perfect in pink!
Oooohhh - I love that Temari plisse! I am crazy about plisses!
Thank you! Plisses are fun - you never know how they will turn out!

Both are so lovely!

Now that’s a treasure!

If it wasn’t raining, I probably would have worn H! And thank you!
Thank you Cookie!

:lol: I love it on you!

Thank you kindly Croisette!

Gorgeous moussie color! (H en Fil?)

That pink Kachinas is so perfect against denim!

For some reason, I really loved the Tropiques Poinconne.- beautiful choice for flying!

Thank you AnnaE!
Thank you!
Archive pic of my most used scarf. Rose compass moussie stole. I love the darker pinks in this one.View attachment 4570654
Such a beauty!
It’s warm today! Jungle Love Rainbow Twilly gives the perfect pop of pink without too much weight :heart:
It’s a perfect pop of pink!

Archive pic of my most used scarf. Rose compass moussie stole. I love the darker pinks in this one.View attachment 4570654
Effortlessly chic!
It’s warm today! Jungle Love Rainbow Twilly gives the perfect pop of pink without too much weight :heart:
Perfect with a white T... makes me rethink my lack of twillies :yes:

SOTD: Per Astra Ad Astra which makes my heart sing in this color way. I especially like to showcase the kelpie-like creature. While I love it for spring/summer, it makes me surprisingly happy paired with berry in cooler/bleak weather.

Attachments

• C68D9933-4F42-474F-84EB-B5A0A297DB78.jpeg
    C68D9933-4F42-474F-84EB-B5A0A297DB78.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.