Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink so light and delicate in this 1954 Biarritz while Eugenie remains gorgeous surveying her villa. Different CW in that the coined columns do not draw from the border color to be two-color like the one in Fontan’s Carres d’art III or the one other I recall from online search. The others I’ve seen are much darker, so perhaps Eugenie has had a few fading baths in her 65 years. Very “Gone with the Wind,” ‘tho we know it’s France in the landscape.

@AnnaE —this became a birth-year grail as Dahlia and Toit de Paris Optiques proved ever out of sight— it leaped from unawareness right to grail overnight when spotted. And she is very, very spotted, will have to see about these stains.

D8A36633-1BD7-456A-8B54-CEC010008721.jpeg

Pink so light and delicate in this 1954 Biarritz while Eugenie remains gorgeous surveying her villa. Different CW in that the coined columns do not draw from the border color to be two-color like the one in Fontan’s Carres d’art III or the one other I recall from online search. The others I’ve seen are much darker, so perhaps Eugenie has had a few fading baths in her 65 years. Very “Gone with the Wind,” ‘tho we know it’s France in the landscape.

@AnnaE —this became a birth-year grail as Dahlia and Toit de Paris Optiques proved ever out of sight— it leaped from unawareness right to grail overnight when spotted. And she is very, very spotted, will have to see about these stains.

View attachment 4571266

How beautiful!!:loveeyes:Congratulations!!

Mythes et Metamorphosis is proving to be quite theme-worthy this month.
View attachment 4571199
I love it on the striped shirt!
Grey day, grey sweater, the triplets having fun in a pink sunny Paris:
View attachment 4571209
So cute!

View attachment 4571266
Oohh - that's beautiful!

View attachment 4571266
Congrats! It is such a pretty soft pink.

A few softer shades of pink:
Quadrige
View attachment 4571305
Fantaisies Indiennes
View attachment 4571304
And wearing today Brides Rebelles
View attachment 4571303
(hahaa - I just noticed I'm wearing the same sweater in 2 of the photos - I do really like that sweater!)
Love these on you! Great cW of Fantaisies Indiennes

Reactions: Cookiefiend
@scarf1 and @Cookiefiend - Thank you kindly
Twins on the Astra - I loved the colors so much that I also got it in a plisse! I need that sweater you are wearing!
Sweater via Banana Republic (silk & cashmere) last fall I think.

View attachment 4571266
Glorious!!

SOTD:
Frontaux et Cocardes by Caty Latham (a fav’ artist of mine). A Frontaux is the Browband part of the bridal (typically more decorative in France, Europe and Mexico).
Also is an example of blanc matte; a special and difficult printing process of white pigment onto fabric.
I was so tickled when my first choice of pink was available in beautiful condition.

Attachments

• D55A2132-19F5-4B52-BA99-441A8A427187.jpeg
    D55A2132-19F5-4B52-BA99-441A8A427187.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 206
3 shades of pink :love:
Whenever the outside temperature is high, (today is 85,)the AC in our office is around 40 max. I am freezing.
2 scarves for my neck and shoulder, one for my lap( I am in skirt or dress most of the time)
Della Cavalleria140
The Jungle Love Rainbow90
The silk mix140
Have a wonderful week of pink everyone :love::hbeat:

Attachments

• 2E0EB2BC-0BC4-4ADE-9B40-5B79187C2AD3.jpeg
    2E0EB2BC-0BC4-4ADE-9B40-5B79187C2AD3.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 4A4819ED-6E8C-4845-B6E2-0496DADBC5AD.jpeg
    4A4819ED-6E8C-4845-B6E2-0496DADBC5AD.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 203
@scarf1 and @Cookiefiend - Thank you kindly

Sweater via Banana Republic (silk & cashmere) last fall I think.

Glorious!!

SOTD:
Frontaux et Cocardes by Caty Latham (a fav’ artist of mine). A Frontaux is the Browband part of the bridal (typically more decorative in France, Europe and Mexico).
Also is an example of blanc matte; a special and difficult printing process of white pigment onto fabric.
I was so tickled when my first choice of pink was available in beautiful condition.
oooo - another beautiful pale pink! :heart:
3 shades of pink :love:
Whenever the outside temperature is high, (today is 85,)the AC in our office is around 40 max. I am freezing.
2 scarves for my neck and shoulder, one for my lap( I am in skirt or dress most of the time)
Della Cavalleria140
The Jungle Love Rainbow90
The silk mix140
Have a wonderful week of pink everyone :love::hbeat:
You are keeping warm in glorious style!

Status
Not open for further replies.