Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sitting here, enjoying each and every picture! Alas, I cannot add a photo, since I avoid pink anything. Pink makes me look totally and unfortunately bleh, and ill!
Carry on, all of you beautiful wearers of pink....:P
TOTALLY GET THIS PINK PROBLEM! I labored long before finding one that really works, a few that kinda work. tomorrow will share scarf mail—with pink border! Secondary grail-birthyear.

This is so pretty! I miss the mousselins...
Thank you! I miss them too!

Effortlessly chic!

Perfect with a white T... makes me rethink my lack of twillies :yes:

SOTD: Per Astra Ad Astra which makes my heart sing in this color way. I especially like to showcase the kelpie-like creature. While I love it for spring/summer, it makes me surprisingly happy paired with berry in cooler/bleak weather.
Thank you!
Love that scarf on you!

Reactions: turfnsurf
Effortlessly chic!

SOTD: Per Astra Ad Astra which makes my heart sing in this color way. I especially like to showcase the kelpie-like creature. While I love it for spring/summer, it makes me surprisingly happy paired with berry in cooler/bleak weather.

Twins on the Astra - I loved the colors so much that I also got it in a plisse! I need that sweater you are wearing!

Effortlessly chic!

It’s gorgeous with your top - a perfect match!

Reactions: turfnsurf
Not on topic, but scarf mail!
View attachment 4570416

Lettre de Napoléon à Murat d'Apres Caran d'Ache - with a pretty soft green border. The scribbly bits are the messenger and his horse having a progressively worse day. But all's well that ends well! Uh, except for the horse. I choose to believe that his rider can repair him with a scarf as he did earlier. Maybe with many scarves...
Cousins! I bought a really old one for not quite a song because I liked the cartoony design :smile:

I am very fond of pink - it’s right up there with blue! :girlsigh:
Pink loves you right back!

Thanks SO MUCH for the Couvee egg hunt plug! I’m DYING to discover the designs where the last 5 egg details derive.
I've got my eyes set on boy with hobby horse. Hope someone finds him soon.

It happened! Pink today. Mostly because this is my standard flying scarf :smile: Tropiques Poiconne.
:heart: :heart: :heart: I saw this recently on a reseller site and the trigger finger twitched. The spasm passed without incident :shocked:Nah, I'll just gaze at your pics :angel:

Oooohhh - I love that Temari plisse! I am crazy about plisses!
:lol: Good thing then that they are back :graucho:

I am sitting here, enjoying each and every picture! Alas, I cannot add a photo, since I avoid pink anything. Pink makes me look totally and unfortunately bleh, and ill!
Carry on, all of you beautiful wearers of pink....:P
Maybe a nice orangey peachy shade of pink? Tempt tempt tempt...

Archive pic of my most used scarf. Rose compass moussie stole. I love the darker pinks in this one.View attachment 4570654
Beautiful scarf! You always wow me when you post a pic with it.

Twillies are good for getting the H itch out of my system, when I really don't want to splurge on a 90, but I do like the design, just not 100%, and.... and... and... I try to control myself by buying mainly designs that were issued only in twilly format or were redesigned to fit the format.

And I like that kelpie! :annoyed: Have to add Per Astra to the wishlist now...

Cousins! I bought a really old one for not quite a song because I liked the cartoony design :smile:

Pink loves you right back!

I've got my eyes set on boy with hobby horse. Hope someone finds him soon.

:heart: :heart: :heart: I saw this recently on a reseller site and the trigger finger twitched. The spasm passed without incident :shocked:Nah, I'll just gaze at your pics :angel:

:lol: Good thing then that they are back :graucho:

Maybe a nice orangey peachy shade of pink? Tempt tempt tempt...

Beautiful scarf! You always wow me when you post a pic with it.

Twillies are good for getting the H itch out of my system, when I really don't want to splurge on a 90, but I do like the design, just not 100%, and.... and... and... I try to control myself by buying mainly designs that were issued only in twilly format or were redesigned to fit the format.

And I like that kelpie! :annoyed: Have to add Per Astra to the wishlist now...
Thank you!

Wait, you have a grail tiering system? :smile: are there tertiary grails too?! Curious to see the scarf mail!
Yes! Just like a color wheel!
Secondary and tertiary are those one isn’t searching for but “might” be interested in if comes along in just the right combo of timing, design, color, size, and price.
I am also woefully susceptible to “OMG, isn’t that coooooooool!”

How gorgeous they are! MdS is the perfect music concert silk

Thank you, Fifi! I haven't yet, but next time...

Your Spheres has a stunning blue to it. Perfect!

Thank you Pautinka! It's one of my favorites.

Love how you've tied Echec!

Thank you, Cookie! I'll have to re-use this knot.

Very nautical!

Indeed! Thank you, Pautinka!

As blue as the Mediterranean Sea - lovely!

Thank you and sigh... As I look out at the grey river today... :smile:

So chic, Fizzy!

Thank you, Croisette! I'm honored!

Gorgeous Blues!!

Thank you, MAGJES - H does such nice blues... ok, and reds, and...

Ooh, nice! I like those "seemingly simple designs that tie so interestingly". There must be a word for that :smile:

Thank you, Langsam! The one this season, I think, is Boucles et Galons du Tsar, which is (to me) actively ugly flat, but so elegant tied...

:lol:

La France is gorgeous!
:giggle:'dedberds' - I will have to try hard to not think that next time I wear Belle Chasse! :giggle:

Thank you, Cookie! I hope to amuse, not to offend. All you see in Belle Chasse are those gorgeous feathers!

I love the treatment of the grapes on the border this!

Thanks, bunnycat! Something about grapes translates so well to scarves, even in sketch style!

Fizzy - such knowledge is invaluable - makes life and conversations, and even one’s own pleasure of knowing it, endlessly more fun:smile:

Thank you, eliwon! I hope to be more "bringing a present" :flowers: than "lecturing" :smartass: ...

Wonderful look and so fun a scarf. Step-twins! Just won this in red/pink, will have more confidence if the French seller ever hits the “shipped” prompt. Look forward, perhaps weeks forward, to sharing piks. :nuts:
Oh, and you do see, right, that it takes a Woman/l’Amazone to finish the job?!

Ha, indeed! And thank you for the compliment - I just threw it on and it's so soft it sort of sank into a puddle. Conveniently, I like puddles of silk. ;)

I think I've seen your scarf go by - gorgeous, and I can't wait to see it on you!

Congratulations! Whenever I see this scarf, I am always so amused! You’ve described it perfectly!:giggle:

Thanks, Cookie! It's such a fun scarf...

Now that’s a treasure!

Thnak you, AnnaE! I'm really delighted by it!

:lol: I love it on you!

Thank you, bunnycat! I bought it for the amusement, but it really ties into something pretty!

Thank you, xincinsin! I did too, a few months ago, and then when I washed it (preparing to dye it) all the black lines bled into other whatever they touched, so I have little shadow figures all over. :sad: I was lucky to find this one at an ok price, in much better shape. I'll have to post in the cleaning thread for ideas, especially if I ever want to wash this one.

Hmmm, yes, mine cost a medley.

Hee! But it's a beauty. Hope it arrives soon!

Ooh, nice! I like those "seemingly simple designs that tie so interestingly". There must be a word for that :smile:

Thank you, Langsam! The one this season, I think, is Boucles et Galons du Tsar, which is (to me) actively ugly flat, but so elegant tied...
I've thought of doing a theme called Transformers...

Status
Not open for further replies.