Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks fabulous on you! And yes the pink goes perfectly with navy. Also:graucho:this does mean you will need to “expand” your collection, to have the right number of pink scarves...:P
Thanks! Haha. Well, I have been expanding my pinks, will show more this week.

Those are two great looks that ought to look great together! :yes: Nice score and great intro Cookie!

Beautiful xcs! (And those strawberry treats! mmmmmmm...)
Gorgeous Croisette!
LOOOVE this one!!!!

You always look so fab Canuck!

The pinks and blues really suit you so well scarf1!
Thank you!

Thank you!

Ah I had only seen the fuchsia one -- or maybe that's the one you are talking about.

Thanks for the intro. I suggest you just buy another one of those gavs to have a backup! :smile:

This made me thinking that it's getting close to the end of October and I haven't had any pink desserts yet. Must remedy! :smile:

Jealous of this treasure!

Thank you! I love that painting too.

Ah I wish I had bought this! Looks so good on you.

Looks great on you :smile:
Thank you!

Twins on this one! I liked it on you so much that I had to have one myself! I also have the original one (just Les Parisienes, no ex Libris) in black, which I love!
I am honored! TBH, I have the original les parisiennes in the blue CW which I love as well!

So pretty!

Thank you! Love to find a fellow fan of FF! :heart:

Love! I really hope to see this next month!

Thanks cutie!

Ha! If I find one I will pounce on it!

You are so beautiful in whatever you wear!

Love how you’ve tied it!

:heart:
Hope you are successful! Thanks!

Two of my favourite pink scarves: Parures Oceanes in a very hot pink, and SOTD Pois de Soie which I decided to wear because, like Couvee and Soleil, it contains fragments of design from other H scarves. Those among us who enjoy solving puzzles, hop over to the Hermes Scarf Identification thread and help identify the mystery eggs in Couvee :smartass:
PicsArt_10-21-10.55.32.jpg

pinks from the archive

Carré en Carrés

View attachment 4570338

Pivoines

View attachment 4570339

Jeu d'Omnibus

View attachment 4570340
Oh gosh - your CenC is gorgeous!!
A little crossover from last week with food on Grand Prix du F plus pink and a cool front blew through so finally (!!) get to wear a jacket again with Kachinas in pink:

View attachment 4570391

View attachment 4570392
Kachinas in pink = Love! And that jacket is super cute!
Two of my favourite pink scarves: Parures Oceanes in a very hot pink, and SOTD Pois de Soie which I decided to wear because, like Couvee and Soleil, it contains fragments of design from other H scarves. Those among us who enjoy solving puzzles, hop over to the Hermes Scarf Identification thread and help identify the mystery eggs in Couvee :smartass:
View attachment 4570390
Pois de Soie is just darling - is it a 70?

Not on topic, but scarf mail!
lettre-green2.png

Lettre de Napoléon à Murat d'Apres Caran d'Ache - with a pretty soft green border. The scribbly bits are the messenger and his horse having a progressively worse day. But all's well that ends well! Uh, except for the horse. I choose to believe that his rider can repair him with a scarf as he did earlier. Maybe with many scarves...

pinks from the archive

Carré en Carrés

View attachment 4570338

Pivoines

View attachment 4570339

Jeu d'Omnibus

View attachment 4570340
So many lovelies!

A little crossover from last week with food on Grand Prix du F plus pink and a cool front blew through so finally (!!) get to wear a jacket again with Kachinas in pink:

View attachment 4570391

View attachment 4570392
Love that CW of GP

View attachment 4570390
I can see why they are favs!

View attachment 4570416

Lettre de Napoléon à Murat d'Apres Caran d'Ache - with a pretty soft green border. The scribbly bits are the messenger and his horse having a progressively worse day. But all's well that ends well! Uh, except for the horse. I choose to believe that his rider can repair him with a scarf as he did earlier. Maybe with many scarves...
Wonderful look and so fun a scarf. Step-twins! Just won this in red/pink, will have more confidence if the French seller ever hits the “shipped” prompt. Look forward, perhaps weeks forward, to sharing piks. :nuts:
Oh, and you do see, right, that it takes a Woman/l’Amazone to finish the job?!

View attachment 4570390
Beautiful pink Parures Oceanes!

Oh gosh - your CenC is gorgeous!!

Kachinas in pink = Love! And that jacket is super cute!

Pois de Soie is just darling - is it a 70?
Thank you Cookie!

So many lovelies!

Love that CW of GP

I can see why they are favs!
Many thanks, scarf!

View attachment 4570416

Congratulations! Whenever I see this scarf, I am always so amused! You’ve described it perfectly!:giggle:
Weather is starting to warm up again. Today’s pink scarf. Losange mousseline, forgot the name but from SS19.View attachment 4570448
Oh - such a soft and lovely pink! :love:

Archive pics today - it’s rainy and dreary, the invisible fence line has been cut by the landscaping crew and I can’t fix it until I know for certain where the new bed is going to be... and even then I shouldn’t until the French drains are installed. When ever that might be! So I have to take Coco out because - smart girl that she is - she’s already learned that she can go visit the neighbors, bark at their dogs through their doors, and chase geese now.
All of this is a long and round about way of saying that I’m wearing another designer whilst traipsing about the yard, in the rain, encouraging Coco to hurry up! :panic:
Chasse en Inde
9B9F2089-E072-4F7A-9415-792113C91C80.jpeg
Kachinas MT
ED9326FA-465A-4137-BB07-71F36E175607.jpeg
L’Art du Temari
97AAAF86-2ED6-4340-82B3-F041AD08AE08.jpeg
I am very fond of pink - it’s right up there with blue! :girlsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.