Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrique - I read that D. Rybaltchenko meant this to represent festivals, a circus, or Broadway. Not sure if this is true but I could see that it could be! So festivals are fun - rides, games and festival food... also known as ‘If you can fry it and put a stick in it, it’s festival food’. Woot! Also caramel apples. :heart:
View attachment 4567415
View attachment 4567414
Beautiful! And now I am hungry :smile:

What did I miss :wtf:? I unfortunately had no wild concerts in my youth :crybaby: I think my lil sis went to one. She came back with ringing in her ears :rolleyes:
:girlsigh:

I may have had some wild concerts in my youth. And middle age. And am hoping for more...

The loudest concert ever was Gogol Bordello in Seattle. I was wearing serious earplugs, and my ears still rang for a week. OTOH, I got to see the lead singer crowd surf on a bass drum...

ETA for on-topic-ness: I wore La France this morning because it was not yet put away, but it was warm and I needed a bag, so it was a carryall the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Round-up week in the last week of December - I shall post some criminally lovely pieces then.
My bank account hates them :lol: and I might have to invest in longterm stay at a rundown shack on Ban Island. Crossing my fingers that SS20 will not have much to tempt me (sad to say, it has a CLF - maybe I'll dislike all the cws... self-hypnosis...)
I have noticed that I tend to like the SS designs more than AW. No idea why. I just console myself that I can save through the winter for the next season's deluge of beauties!!! Maybe you're the same?

Call me unromantic but I like flowers which I can .... EAT :P
I showed you my blue scarves and my blue edible flowers during blue week.
Now for my favourite Lotus hotpot in Taipei, DH's lotus in our balcony, and some lotus scarves.
View attachment 4567022

Lovely! Our local farmers’ market has a guy selling edible flowers, which my husband uses as cocktail decorations — so much fun.

I have noticed that I tend to like the SS designs more than AW. No idea why. I just console myself that I can save through the winter for the next season's deluge of beauties!!! Maybe you're the same?
Hmm, can't say I've ever tallied my acquisitions from SS vs those from FW. This year, SS was the season of indecision for me. Many designs I liked were from the same colour family so I had to choose as wisely as I could. Boiled down to which I could live without. FW was a disaster because there were so many glorious reds.
Also, in the spirit of confession, my "criminally lovely" purchases were vintage, and that temptation knows no season :-s

Hmm, can't say I've ever tallied my acquisitions from SS vs those from FW. This year, SS was the season of indecision for me. Many designs I liked were from the same colour family so I had to choose as wisely as I could. Boiled down to which I could live without. FW was a disaster because there were so many glorious reds.
Also, in the spirit of confession, my "criminally lovely" purchases were vintage, and that temptation knows no season :-s

I too wouldn’t know which season I tend to buy more of. I always a lot of scarves... I didn’t buy this many new scarves this year (color families have led me to buy fewer scarves!), but I always buy vintage designs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.