Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like this! Very elegant

2. Beautiful! And now I am hungry :smile:

Etriers, xincinsin and Cookiefiend like this.
  3. #14538 Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    I may have had some wild concerts in my youth. And middle age. And am hoping for more...

The loudest concert ever was Gogol Bordello in Seattle. I was wearing serious earplugs, and my ears still rang for a week. OTOH, I got to see the lead singer crowd surf on a bass drum...

ETA for on-topic-ness: I wore La France this morning because it was not yet put away, but it was warm and I needed a bag, so it was a carryall the rest of the day.

4. I have noticed that I tend to like the SS designs more than AW. No idea why. I just console myself that I can save through the winter for the next season's deluge of beauties!!! Maybe you're the same?

Etriers, xincinsin and turfnsurf like this.
  5. Your Equateur is stunning on you Anna!!! Wonderful.

AnnaE and Etriers like this.
  6. I usually buy more from SS than FW possibly the colors? But 2019 was the exception. I bought more from the fall collection.

orchard, Etriers and Pautinka like this.
  7. Lovely! Our local farmers’ market has a guy selling edible flowers, which my husband uses as cocktail decorations — so much fun.

8. Neige is one of my Christmas scarves - the Winter Walk is a dream not come through - yet:smile:

Etriers, xincinsin and scarf1 like this.
  9. Casual afternoon out with pink Voyage E8DBA059-2390-431F-A2D5-DCE7C9185826.jpeg

10. Oh this is lovely for fall! Especially with the cream sweater.

Jbizzybeetle, Etriers and tlamdang08 like this.
  11. Hmm, can't say I've ever tallied my acquisitions from SS vs those from FW. This year, SS was the season of indecision for me. Many designs I liked were from the same colour family so I had to choose as wisely as I could. Boiled down to which I could live without. FW was a disaster because there were so many glorious reds.
    Also, in the spirit of confession, my "criminally lovely" purchases were vintage, and that temptation knows no season :-s

12. Quadrige Perfore today, worn as an under layer underneath a coat dress.

Attached Files:

13. I too wouldn’t know which season I tend to buy more of. I always a lot of scarves... I didn’t buy this many new scarves this year (color families have led me to buy fewer scarves!), but I always buy vintage designs as well.

14. Wonderful picture! The perfore...a subtle design. What a beautiful background too!:flowers:

15. I love this scarf, I am so angry with myself for not grabbing the bubble gum pink one when I had it in my hand. (I am hoping to the scarf gods that one might slip into the H Paris sale...if only...)

AnnaE, Etriers, Julide and 2 others like this.