Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2019 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, can't say I've ever tallied my acquisitions from SS vs those from FW. This year, SS was the season of indecision for me. Many designs I liked were from the same colour family so I had to choose as wisely as I could. Boiled down to which I could live without. FW was a disaster because there were so many glorious reds.
Also, in the spirit of confession, my "criminally lovely" purchases were vintage, and that temptation knows no season :-s
Haha!! Indeed. Vintage purchases are the ones that sneak up and take you by surprise!!

Casual afternoon out with pink Voyage View attachment 4569071
Gorgeous cw of this design!

Quadrige Perfore today, worn as an under layer underneath a coat dress.
You look like you could just step right into that painting!

I love this scarf, I am so angry with myself for not grabbing the bubble gum pink one when I had it in my hand. (I am hoping to the scarf gods that one might slip into the H Paris sale...if only...)
Sending you lots of fairy dust! You never know what might turn up in the sale!

Good morning Scarflandia!
Our theme this week - LA VIE EN ROSE
- wear pink scarves for fun and for breast cancer awareness.

“Think pink! think pink! when you shop for summer clothes
Think pink! think pink! if you want that quel-que chose
Red is dead, blue is through,
Green's obscene, brown's taboo
And there is not the slightest excuse for plum or puce or chartreuse!”
(From Funny Face - one of my favorites Audrey Heburn movies)
C1835C48-CB59-46F2-92F1-0AA96464B8DA.jpeg

But also - on a more serious note - October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We all know someone who has been affected by breast cancer, or even one of us has been herself. Wearing pink this month is to highlight the importance of breast awareness, education and research.
Big or Small, Lets’s Save Them All!
C3AB7FF6-A8CD-46DB-8608-0D4C638F4442.jpeg
And now for a mini reveal!
You all know how much I love my darling Dans un Jardin Anglais gav - the sweetest lil scarf ever - but I worry I’m going to wear it out!
So on my recent trip to Chicago, I found a friend who will play just as well - alone or even with DuJA. Here’s Brides de Gala Shadow in Rose Pale. ❤️
CD00560D-E957-4EE1-B9FA-4A203550A0F9.jpeg
01C41492-651D-4FC4-9A84-609857BF81A5.jpeg

Attachments

• F3168FEC-97F1-4604-A628-6E607DA1FFED.jpeg
    F3168FEC-97F1-4604-A628-6E607DA1FFED.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 271

View attachment 4569523

But also - on a more serious note - October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We all know someone who has been affected by breast cancer, or even one of us has been herself. Wearing pink this month is to highlight the importance of breast awareness, education and research.
View attachment 4569522
You all know how much I love my darling Dans un Jardin Anglais gav - the sweetest lil scarf ever - but I worry I’m going to wear it out!
So on my recent trip to Chicago, I found a friend who will play just as well - alone or even with DuJA. Here’s Brides de Gala Shadow in Rose Pale. ❤️
View attachment 4569519
View attachment 4569520
lovely scarves and beautifully worn! excellent start to my week! thk u:heart:

View attachment 4569523

View attachment 4569522
View attachment 4569519
View attachment 4569520
All so gorgeous, Cookie!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
My SOTD yesterday is a crossover from last week. A gala is a fancy social gathering with nibbles and tipples, right? Etude Pour Une Parure de Gala in a delicious shade of pink, cinched with a scarf ring made from pink ivory wood ( no elephants involved) and worn to a pink afternoon tea buffet which a hotel here organizes every October to raise breast cancer awareness.
PicsArt_10-20-09.55.44.jpg

lovely scarves and beautifully worn! excellent start to my week! thk u:heart:
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s pink beauties this week!
All so gorgeous, Cookie!
Thanks sweetheart!
My SOTD yesterday is a crossover from last week. A gala is a fancy social gathering with nibbles and tipples, right? Etude Pour Une Parure de Gala in a delicious shade of pink, cinched with a scarf ring made from pink ivory wood ( no elephants involved) and worn to a pink afternoon tea buffet which a hotel here organizes every October to raise breast cancer awareness.
View attachment 4569600
Perfect crossover and what a lovely tea!

View attachment 4569523

View attachment 4569522
View attachment 4569519
View attachment 4569520
Lovely intro and beautiful scarves!

View attachment 4569600
What a wonderful idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.