Christmas 2019

This collection is looking more and more like the crap you find in gift shops swarmed by tourists. :no: The design elements feel completely incoherent. Who is the intern designing this stuff?? I’m cringing just looking at these Instagram posts.

Well, I happen to find this "crap" cute......it's marketed towards women, and personally, better than the hideous animals or the kabuki. Not everyone has the same tastes. Haters, just keep scrolling sans comments please.

Just say "no" to this nonsense- geez, this could have been really nice had they maybe used swinging 60's human images in mod clothes or something. I do like the idea of iconic euro images as a backdrop. But to use a doll as a human ambassador- lord, no. I am not buying into this collection. It looks so juvenile.

Just say "no" to this nonsense- geez, this could have been really nice had they maybe used swinging 60's human images in mod clothes or something. I do like the idea of iconic euro images as a backdrop. But to use a doll as a human ambassador- lord, no. I am not buying into this collection. It looks so juvenile.
The collection is called "Christmas *Animation*.".....just sayin'....:hrmm:

The collection is called "Christmas *Animation*.".....just sayin'....:hrmm:
I know what it is called and that does not make it better. Human images like the bellhop have been used in the past for these annual xmas "animation" collections. The doll is not even that cute- the animals, which were not exactly my cup of tea, were at least kinda cute.

I am kinda torn on this collection. I think it’s cute! But at the same time it’s not classic at all and it is starting to feel like a marketing strategy. Am I interested because I actually like it? Or is it another collection that is put out to get me to purchase yet another mini Pochette? I just don’t know how I feel. It is adorable though!

Reactions: Soniaa