Christmas 2019

I’m not on any social media other than this site and Pinterest, so I appreciate the sharing. I’m not a huge fan of the cutesy prints - it’s very junior. I did get Vivienne hot stamped on my clochette but I would not purchase a bag charm or Pochette with characters on it.

Reactions: p3b
I’m not on any social media other than this site and Pinterest, so I appreciate the sharing. I’m not a huge fan of the cutesy prints - it’s very junior. I did get Vivienne hot stamped on my clochette but I would not purchase a bag charm or Pochette with characters on it.

Wait Vivienne fit on your clochette?! I have been wanting to have her stamped on the clochette for my Alma but was told that stamp was too big.

Wait Vivienne fit on your clochette?! I have been wanting to have her stamped on the clochette for my Alma but was told that stamp was too big.

Yes.When I picked up my Alma, I discused hot stamp options with my CA. She verified that I would be able to hot stamp the clochette with Vivienne, and for the hell, I asked my letter initial on the reverse. I instructed if I could only do one, then I choose the Vivienne. I will pick it up tomorrow, and can post pics then.

Yes.When I picked up my Alma, I discused hot stamp options with my CA. She verified that I would be able to hot stamp the clochette with Vivienne, and for the hell, I asked my letter initial on the reverse. I instructed if I could only do one, then I choose the Vivienne. I will pick it up tomorrow, and can post pics then.
Wow that’s awesome! I’m so glad you mentioned this. I would love to see pics when you get your Alma. :heart:

Reactions: Aliluvlv