Christmas 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Screenshot_2019-07-25-02-59-56-1.png

2. Lovely!

Soniaa likes this.
  3. I want the mini pochette with this print so much i might just move into my local LV untill it comes out

4. This collection is looking more and more like the crap you find in gift shops swarmed by tourists. :no: The design elements feel completely incoherent. Who is the intern designing this stuff?? I’m cringing just looking at these Instagram posts.

Bichita, wheihk, Bri08 and 7 others like this.
  5. I love these! Maybe I’m just a basic-b who loves pumpkin spice and pink but whatever. I’m so getting the Venice mini pochette and something with the Eiffel Tower! I haven’t shopped in LV in awhile, but I heard the ordering system has changed. No waitlist anymore. So how do I go about ordering these?

ildera5 and fabuleux like this.
  6. I think this is super cute and love the vivienne theme for the collection. At least there is not fruit hanging from these LE pieces!!!!

7. I was feeling like I was the only one thinking they are overdoing Vivienne in general. My wallet is definitely safe from this whole line

bubablu likes this.
  8. yeah. the print is so cute.

Soniaa likes this.
  9. I don’t think pre-orders are open yet. I already expressed my interest to my CA and I will follow up with her when pre-orders are open to confirm which piece/pieces I want.

10. Vivienne = marketing ploy to create cutsie items.

11. I love that you're being honest.
    :lol::drinks:

Clairen4 and Aliluvlv like this.
  12. My SA texted me yesterday and said right now in the system it's showing a launch date of 9/28. As we all know, launch dates are subject to change. Pre-orders are not available at this time.

bbkctpf and travelbliss like this.
  13. Not a fan of the others items or those from the last years, however, I saw this one on Instagram and really like it. What shall I say? I’m a pink lover and slg addict at heart and this item might make spend the bucks for a passport cover :angel:

Attached Files:

MeepMeep67 and ildera5 like this.
  14. I agree and Tbf I am not a fan of this Vivienne. It wants to be like a murakami figure but it’s not. Gosh would I like to see murakami prints for the Christmas edition or just something else from lv. The last couple years the prints haven’t been spot on and I haven’t liked the colors either for the Christmas collection. It’s like it’s almost there but not quite.

toujours*chic and Aliluvlv like this.
  15. Even i agree with you, i have bought several Vivienne charms. :facepalm:. For those for Christmas, i may just keep some $$ and just buy simple mono by sticking with the "simple is best"

Bichita and Soniaa like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice