Christmas 2019

Is it possible to still buy the mini pochette with the venice/gondola animation from stores/online?
The website for the UK says call for inquiry which I know means it's out of stock. But since it is a christmas collection is it pretty much impossible to get it directly from LV now?
I believe it's still possible but your chance is very small. I remember seeing a person in the US buying the 2018 Xma mini pochette in the middle of 2019 online.
Have you tried to ring up Client Services and asked if they can source one for you?

Reactions: BooYah
I believe it's still possible but your chance is very small. I remember seeing a person in the US buying the 2018 Xma mini pochette in the middle of 2019 online.
Have you tried to ring up Client Services and asked if they can source one for you?

Yeah, I've emailed as well as spoken to client services on the live chat and they've all said they are discontinued now. I'm hoping in the off chance that some stores might still have some in the back.... theres a check store availability option on the site so hopefully when stores open again I'll be able to check :smile: but i know chances are extremely slim.

Reactions: BooYah
Yeah, I've emailed as well as spoken to client services on the live chat and they've all said they are discontinued now. I'm hoping in the off chance that some stores might still have some in the back.... theres a check store availability option on the site so hopefully when stores open again I'll be able to check :smile: but i know chances are extremely slim.

just FYI, it was Add to Bag/Place in Cart US on the site in February 2020, so it has popped up. But as @sheepie123 mentioned, the chance is possible but it’s small.

Reactions: Becca.X