Christmas 2019

This collection is looking more and more like the crap you find in gift shops swarmed by tourists. :no: The design elements feel completely incoherent. Who is the intern designing this stuff?? I’m cringing just looking at these Instagram posts.
I was feeling like I was the only one thinking they are overdoing Vivienne in general. My wallet is definitely safe from this whole line

I love these! Maybe I’m just a basic-b who loves pumpkin spice and pink but whatever. I’m so getting the Venice mini pochette and something with the Eiffel Tower! I haven’t shopped in LV in awhile, but I heard the ordering system has changed. No waitlist anymore. So how do I go about ordering these?
I don’t think pre-orders are open yet. I already expressed my interest to my CA and I will follow up with her when pre-orders are open to confirm which piece/pieces I want.

Not a fan of the others items or those from the last years, however, I saw this one on Instagram and really like it. What shall I say? I’m a pink lover and slg addict at heart and this item might make spend the bucks for a passport cover :angel:

Attachments

• 37B3703D-DC66-4604-ADEF-1B5319C90922.png
    37B3703D-DC66-4604-ADEF-1B5319C90922.png
    604.9 KB · Views: 1,437
This collection is looking more and more like the crap you find in gift shops swarmed by tourists. :no: The design elements feel completely incoherent. Who is the intern designing this stuff?? I’m cringing just looking at these Instagram posts.

I agree and Tbf I am not a fan of this Vivienne. It wants to be like a murakami figure but it’s not. Gosh would I like to see murakami prints for the Christmas edition or just something else from lv. The last couple years the prints haven’t been spot on and I haven’t liked the colors either for the Christmas collection. It’s like it’s almost there but not quite.