The JADE thread!

So much amazing new jade pictures since I left for my holiday! I enjoyed seeing many many people wearing jade jewellery in singapore! Not used to this in europe ;) Aaaand of course I stepped in to every store which displayed Jade :smile: One night i went out alone to check out some store as my husbands patience with my Jade shopping was a bit limited and went to Li-Hong Jade. Ultimate Jadeite, where my first bangle is from was on holidays, so that was my next hope. They were very sweet showing me different bangles within my limited budget.. and one of them simply "clicked"! I'm wearing it on my right hand as on the left is my permanent bluish-green-lavender one. My new bangle is a bit smaller and a greyish-lavender with very faint green spots. I first thought it would be awkward to wear two bangles permanently, but I'm really enjoying it :
)View attachment 4483325View attachment 4483327View attachment 4483328View attachment 4483329
FraBa, your new lavender bangle is lovely. Sounds like it was a great holiday :smile:

Reactions: FraBa
Been really busy lately. My son is getting married in September but the bridal shower is next weekend. I was tasked with doing the favors. I’ve never done anything like this before... ever. My son proposed on the beach and they took a lot of pictures. One that she loves is her ring on a shell. So I kinda wanted to recreate it with her favors. I had my son bring home sand from the beach wear he proposed. I hope you don’t mind me sharing, but I’m very happy with them :biggrin:

Now just 35 more LOL

This is so beautiful CRose. You must be so happy.

Hi Jadies! I’m on vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC and I’m loving the pics. Fra Ba your new bangle is such a lovely lavender. Gorgeous! You’re so lucky to visit and shop for jade in Singapore:smile:
Smokie Dragon I like your bangle and the little strip on it - like a way of sunshine ☀️
CRose - beautiful pieces as always! That peach!
Have an awesome week Jadies!!

Hi there my friend! Thanks so much! I found some clear envelope seals with her initial and put them on the top of the corks. I’m truly happy for sure and I honestly can’t wait until this wedding is over LOL.

Guess what? My son proposed at myrtle beach :biggrin: Enjoy your vacation! Thanks again!

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
Hi there my friend! Thanks so much! I found some clear envelope seals with her initial and put them on the top of the corks. I’m truly happy for sure and I honestly can’t wait until this wedding is over LOL.

Guess what? My son proposed at myrtle beach :biggrin: Enjoy your vacation! Thanks again!

Oh wow what a coincidence! This is our fifth time in Myrtle Beach - a lot o Canadians vacation here. The kids love it and we have so many special memories in Myrtle Beach. I’m sure your son and his fiancé do too:smile:

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
HI think jade finds its owner, so the jadeite bangle was meant for you

Yes, thanks! I remembered your words that night and thought of it as I'm not the owner the Hetian bangle was supposed to find :biggrin: Your wedding favors are lovely and have made me smile! :biggrin:

Beautiful bangle! Love the yellow stripe ❤️

Smokie Dragon I like your bangle and the little strip on it - like a way of sunshine ☀️

Thanks so much, ladies! :biggrin:

Oh wow what a coincidence! This is our fifth time in Myrtle Beach - a lot o Canadians vacation here. The kids love it and we have so many special memories in Myrtle Beach. I’m sure your son and his fiancé do too:smile:

That’s great! I didn’t know that was a favorable Canadian vacation destination. We used to go every year but the drive was a killer. My son and his fiancé’s family still go every year and they do love it there. The next time I go, it will definitely be by plane. It’s a great place to visit for sure :smile: Enjoy my friend!

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
Yes, thanks! I remembered your words that night and thought of it as I'm not the owner the Hetian bangle was supposed to find :biggrin: Your wedding favors are lovely and have made me smile! :biggrin:

Thanks so much, ladies! :biggrin:

You’re so welcome :smile: Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope she likes them, they were pretty fun to make. I surprised myself, coming up with this idea LOL.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Hi, This just came in the mail from alohamemorabilia. It's a lavender, green, yellow bangle and it glows.
I like the combination with the gold hinge and also the gold bangle! I'm thinking about buying a gold bangle in the future to stack with my jade ones. Do you feel that they are constantly "Clacking" against each other? Do you mind about it? I'm working in an office with many people and concerned about noise while tipping...as I'm wearing each jade bangle on another arm until now nobody said anything about my jewellery..

I like the combination with the gold hinge and also the gold bangle! I'm thinking about buying a gold bangle in the future to stack with my jade ones. Do you feel that they are constantly "Clacking" against each other? Do you mind about it? I'm working in an office with many people and concerned about noise while tipping...as I'm wearing each jade bangle on another arm until now nobody said anything about my jewellery..

The gold bangle is very thin and delicate and makes a tiny sound. I don't notice it. Ive worn other bracelets (beads and gems), with my jade, that make a lot of noise and bother me so they dont last on my arm very long. This gold bangle works for me.