The JADE thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The previous discussion was archived due to thread length, please continue here.

Please remember these rules:
    There is NO advertising on tPF, also no buying, selling or trading.
    Also, please try and keep OFF TOPIC chat to a bare minimum as this thread moves very fast, we have provided a chat thread at the top of the forum!

2. Me!

Here's Iroh my carved bangle and Zuko my ring.

[​IMG]

3. This is the only piece of jade I have and I would love to know more about it if anyone can tell me. It was sold to me as lavender jade many years ago. Here it is, front and back.

IMG_2816.jpg IMG_2817.jpg
    Dynasty likes this.
  4. i am no expert but looks like grade A to me...congratulations! lavender jade is one of my favorites:worthy:

5. very pretty! Looks like they were cut from the same stone!

6. Junkenpo thank u for your compliment I love her to so comfy to she magical is her name and she is too

7. Really pretty piece! Nice curvy, feminine lines on it. Very suitable for the soft lavender color. I agree that it does look untreated. Do you know what karat the gold is? Was it new when you got it or vintage? Are there any makers marks on it? If 14k or 585, most likely means it was meant for an American market.

8. Thanks! I was really happy when I got that ring and it matched up so well. The ring is vintage, from a seller in Hawaii and the bangle was from jade-los-angeles on ebay.

9. Iroh was my inspiration in my search for a carved yellow/caramel bangle!

for those looking jade los angeles still has a diamond facet cut bangle in greenish black.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430051346.288353.jpg my black diamond and magical ️ Burmese jadeite bangles

11. What a perfect match!

12. Hi jadies! Posting today just to kick start the latest thread. Today wearing my "gumball" bracelet and 'Solana' bangle with a jade and pearl ring. Happy Monday! 😊

1430150310569.jpg
  13. Where is everyone today??

14. Morning Crosso!

Love your set... the gumballs are such nice colors and the echo to Solona is a great touch.

Here's a stack of my whites... the color is a little washed out because the lighting what's coming in through the window on a cloudy day.

[​IMG]

15. oooooh the diamond cut is so unique!!!

The pastels go well with each other. Love the spring vibe these beauties are giving off:smile:
    :loveeyes: what a beautiful collection! I am still trying to work on my first one...;)