The JADE thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your bangle does glow on you and I love the how you paired a dainty gold bangle to tie in with the gold hinge. What size and thickness is your bangle? It’s beautiful on you Beadweaver.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  2. Your Jadeite pendant looks watery - is the bead nephrite? The vibrant green looks amazing with the soft buttery white bangle.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  3. Love how your ring and bangle match each other!

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  4. Hi, Thanks! The hinged jade bangle is 53mm inner and 7.5mm width.
    The thin gold bangle is 2-3mm. So both of them are pretty delicate. I have a diamond bracelet that I plan to throw into the mix that I think will look good all together.

I can fit this size because it opens with the clasp. I usually wear a 56-57 solid bangle.

Cyanide Rose and SmokieDragon like this.
  5. I have this one coming too, from the same vender. I'll post pictures when it gets here.

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  6. Whoops , forgot the picture. Here it is.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks so much 2BJM! I love this pendant! I think the bead is jadeite, I couldn’t find one to match closer, so I tried to match my other bangle :smile: Thsanks again.

Thanks Smokie Dragon! This posted before I finished my post. Sorry SD. I went digging and got lucky. I really need to wear more of my jadeite pieces, But nephrite has my hooked ;)

2boys_jademommy and SmokieDragon like this.
  8. This one is amazing too! I need to look for a hinged bangle, because I really love the gold accents :smile:

9. I really wish this could fit me. Enjoy the jade candy and have a nice weekend, Jadies! upload_2019-7-12_20-23-44.png

DrBoBo, mintea, Junkenpo and 6 others like this.
  10. I feel it looks like a candy under natural sunlight... have a lovely weekend jadies.

Attached Files:

11. Happy weekend, everyone! :biggrin:

Oh, this wasn't there 2 nights ago when I ordered my White Hetian. Anyway, too small for me too - I mean I can fit it but it wouldn't be as effortless as my 57.x - 58s hehe! :biggrin:

Cyanide Rose likes this.
  12. Hi SmokieDragon, I'm glad to hear another white Hetian did come along!!! Can't wait to see pics when it arrives :loveeyes:

Cyanide Rose and SmokieDragon like this.
  13. Thanks so much! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it :biggrin:

jadeitebear and Cyanide Rose like this.
  14. I am so trying not to buy it that one too. Ugh I have to be good, I purchased a different one from her and two white hetian bracelets from a different seller. I have to be strong but I want it too!

SD congratulations! I am glad to know who got that beauty! I can’t wait to see mod shots!

jadeitebear and SmokieDragon like this.
  15. Thanks so much! I can't wait to receive it :biggrin:

Cyanide Rose likes this.