The JADE thread!

Hi Jadies! Shopping my collection today. I’ve never worn these before, but I really like them together. Jadeite feels so strong and solid to me, while nephrite feels so buttery and soothing. I know I’m a weirdo lol. Wearing jadeite today Have a great day Jadies!

Attachments

• FD9D5F66-9A92-4BE4-9376-B410917AE355.jpeg
    FD9D5F66-9A92-4BE4-9376-B410917AE355.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 28B29587-2752-4C7C-8163-A9271049BB85.jpeg
    28B29587-2752-4C7C-8163-A9271049BB85.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 97
Hi Jadies! Shopping my collection today. I’ve never worn these before, but I really like them together. Jadeite feels so strong and solid to me, while nephrite feels so buttery and soothing. I know I’m a weirdo lol. Wearing jadeite today Have a great day Jadies!

Your Jadeite pendant looks watery - is the bead nephrite? The vibrant green looks amazing with the soft buttery white bangle.

Reactions: Cyanide Rose
Your bangle does glow on you and I love the how you paired a dainty gold bangle to tie in with the gold hinge. What size and thickness is your bangle? It’s beautiful on you Beadweaver.
Hi, Thanks! The hinged jade bangle is 53mm inner and 7.5mm width.
The thin gold bangle is 2-3mm. So both of them are pretty delicate. I have a diamond bracelet that I plan to throw into the mix that I think will look good all together.

I can fit this size because it opens with the clasp. I usually wear a 56-57 solid bangle.

Your Jadeite pendant looks watery - is the bead nephrite? The vibrant green looks amazing with the soft buttery white bangle.

Love how your ring and bangle match each other!

Thanks so much 2BJM! I love this pendant! I think the bead is jadeite, I couldn’t find one to match closer, so I tried to match my other bangle :smile: Thsanks again.

Thanks Smokie Dragon! This posted before I finished my post. Sorry SD. I went digging and got lucky. I really need to wear more of my jadeite pieces, But nephrite has my hooked ;)

I really wish this could fit me. Enjoy the jade candy and have a nice weekend, Jadies!View attachment 4488241

Happy weekend, everyone! :biggrin:

Oh, this wasn't there 2 nights ago when I ordered my White Hetian. Anyway, too small for me too - I mean I can fit it but it wouldn't be as effortless as my 57.x - 58s hehe! :biggrin:
I am so trying not to buy it that one too. Ugh I have to be good, I purchased a different one from her and two white hetian bracelets from a different seller. I have to be strong but I want it too!

SD congratulations! I am glad to know who got that beauty! I can’t wait to see mod shots!