Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

I can see that I am going to covet some additional mens' scarves, too! A dragon losange-- really? And what on Earth is NOT happening in that dramatic blue scarf with the erupting volcano and serpents? I am going to be totally toast this coming seaon. Time to start saving right now! Those are just wild, and fabulous!
I need that dragon losange !

Oh, thanks for post8ng! FW looks more Interesting to me than the SS scarves. And a 70! Do we know if the 70 will be soft vintage silk?
And those men’s scarves!
Luckily I only bought one scarf from SS!
Surprising that some of these CWs read more SS than FW to me.
Agree 100%. FW looks to be very colorful. All the money I saved frome SS will be spent on FW.

@Angelian,
giphy.gif

And what a promising start it is! I am already getting the warm and fuzzies for FW19.

Some great pops of colour and neutrals...La Cité Cavalière is right up my alley (the CW shown is gorgeous, already on the wish list). The men's selection is also enticing...

...Apparently, this is what my future looks like...

giphy.gif

@Angelian,
giphy.gif

And what a promising start it is! I am already getting the warm and fuzzies for FW19.

Some great pops of colour and neutrals...La Cité Cavalière is right up my alley (the CW shown is gorgeous, already on the wish list). The men's selection is also enticing...

...Apparently, this is what my future looks like...

giphy.gif

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: You’re very welcome!

@Angelian: thank you for your posts and pictures! I appreciate it!

I am clearly in the minority as so far none of these scarf designs and colour ways are screaming at me to buy. The women’s scarves a bit meh to me. But early days of course and I await to see what more treasures will appear.

Reactions: eliwon and Angelian
:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:
:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Who’s ready? The most exciting time of the season is here again, finally some press day pics!

View attachment 4408129 View attachment 4408130 View attachment 4408131 View attachment 4408137

Men’s scarf: Aaaaargh! by Alice Shirley, 100cm cashmere/silk
View attachment 4408133

Men’s scarf: High Flyer by Dimitri Rybaltchenko, CSGM
View attachment 4408135

Saved the best for last (IMO)...
Pégase Pop by Dimitri Rybaltchenko, GM silk and the new design by Jan Bajtlik (also in the first pic), 90cm
View attachment 4408134

Thank you for all your work, Angelian! :flowers: