Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hahaha I don’t care about the H police. These pics are all out in the open. What else is the point of holding press days?! Please post pics if you’ve seen more than what I have been able to find! :flowers:

2. #33 Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Thank you @Angelian! Adding names of the silks:

Bride de Gala Shadow
    [​IMG]
    Garde Robe Pop
    [​IMG]

Jungle Love Rainbow
    [​IMG]

La Pattiserie Francaise
    [​IMG]
    Boucles et Galons du Tsar
    [​IMG]
    70cm:
    Allures
    [​IMG]
    Ex Libris Les Parisiennes de Kiraz
    [​IMG]

Mens:
    Nothing but a Dreamer
    [​IMG]

3. Isn’t that dragon losange fabulous? It’s called Dragon Flash and is designed by Daiske Nomura, cashmere/silk. It’s one of my must haves!
    The blue scarf Nothing but a dreamer is designed by Anne-Margot Ramstein.
    I suggest you start saving too, be warned it’s a great season.

gix2lee, Passau, ninakt and 16 others like this.
  4. These are worth waiting for, Angelian. Thank you for posting images of them for all of us, here. The artistry is quite extraordinary.

Angelian likes this.
  5. I just posted on the RTW thread going to need everything that is dragon related. Don't know how I am going to style the losange but its on the must buy list.[emoji3]

BBC and BagsRGreat like this.
  6. I must say that I am not "dragon-deprived", and I am probably at risk of looking too "dragoney" if I wear too many at once! LOL. I have several John Hardy Naga necklaces, cuffs and rings. It is just wonderful to see dragons on scarves, too! I really enjoy looking at them. I plan to drape that losange right around my neck over a gray or navy sweater or shirt-- with or without any other dragons.

GoldFish8 and klynneann like this.

7. Ooooh, love this one! Can’t wait to see what other cws it comes in. Ever so slightly reminds me of my beloved Regarde Paris scarves! Thanks so much for posting these pix and getting us started!!

momasaurus, lanit and Angelian like this.
  8. That means I can wear my cake and eat it, too!!!!:biggrin:

ElainePG, Cookiefiend, hopiko and 9 others like this.
  9. Oh, thanks for post8ng! FW looks more Interesting to me than the SS scarves. And a 70! Do we know if the 70 will be soft vintage silk?
    And those men’s scarves!
    Luckily I only bought one scarf from SS!
    Surprising that some of these CWs read more SS than FW to me.

Cookiefiend, Angelian and Julide like this.
  10. I share the same thoughts and am pleased because the darker FW color palettes rarely work for me, so while the designs are nice, I have had to pass and sit out. I've noticed that there's also a darker color palette for SS designs as well for the current season, so perhaps H is finally coming to their senses and offering colors that can be worn year round given that their silk revenue hasn't been growing to their liking. ;)

That aside, just want to reiterate my absolute love for Bride de Gala. Hermes, can you please rest this design already? :rolleyes: Okay, great, thanks, cheers, bye. :P

11. :lol: Yes, I can't agree with you more regarding another Brides de Gala! :rolleyes: Especially when there are so many other classic designs that could be revived! :shrugs:

12. OT but I have dragon pajamas! Will go perfect with the necklace and scarf!

13. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Pegase Pop!!!!

The Dragons are coming!!!! :loveeyes:

ninakt, Angelian and Addicted to bags like this.
  14. That's what I thought when I saw it!!! :heart:

Bostonjetset, Kittey-Kat and Julide like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice