Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

What does it say about my Sunday that I spent it stalking a squirrel?! I really need to raise my standards.....
Well, I actually don't mind stalking a squirrel but we hardly see them, unless we trample off to the gardens and still, they remain evasive. Monkeys yes, but squirrels aplenty? Tough. I think your Sunday is pretty exciting, compared to mine.

If you don’t mind my asking, where are you that you see monkeys. That is fascinatng to me.
I'm in Singapore but the monkeys are not in the neighbourhood. Plenty of them in our nature reserves/parks but sadly, due to people feeding them so much (despite signages), they had become aggressive; clawing at backpacks/bags and sitting on top of cars waiting to be fed. We see grass snakes, squirrels and otters from time to time too.

I'm in Singapore but the monkeys are not in the neighbourhood. Plenty of them in our nature reserves/parks but sadly, due to people feeding them so much (despite signages), they had become aggressive; clawing at backpacks/bags and sitting on top of cars waiting to be fed. We see grass snakes, squirrels and otters from time to time too.
Aha. I bet they can be aggressive. Where I grew up we had bears in the mountains and the same thing happened with the feeding. So they started raiding camp sites, etc.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag