TV Shows with Hermes

SMILF season 2 episode 3...... even if you’ve never seen this show, try to watch this one episode. Almost the entire episode is about Birkins. It’s hilarious.
$23,000 for a Black Togo/Epsom B30 (I think?)...no wonder the general public is so off base with Birkin prices. Never saw this show before but watched this episode after reading your post. The Connie Britton/Hermes segments were fun. Thanks for the tip!

SMILF season 2 episode 3...... even if you’ve never seen this show, try to watch this one episode. Almost the entire episode is about Birkins. It’s hilarious.

Ok - I just watched it! Sunglasses and La Mer! Connie Britton is pretty funny! This is the 1st thing I've seen her in where I thought she great. Refreshing character change for her! Why was the bag 23K???? Makes no sense.

$23,000 for a Black Togo/Epsom B30 (I think?)...no wonder the general public is so off base with Birkin prices. Never saw this show before but watched this episode after reading your post. The Connie Britton/Hermes segments were fun. Thanks for the tip!
Prices are exaggerated all the time, on articles, etc. They always mention reseller prices...