TV Shows with Hermes

I'm currently binge watching RHOBH (guilty pleasure) 😅 And Kyle is wearing a gold Birkin that looks absolutely stunning with palladium Hardware. However I just can't make out what size it is. Kyle is rather short so I just have no clue if the 30 just looks bigger on her, or if she's in fact carrying a 35??? (I'm 6 feet so I could definitely pull of a 35, but 30s just make more sense for my lifestyle even though I love the way it looks on her) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Please chime in and thanks in advance. 🤗

Bild 9.jpeg Bild 10.jpeg

Reactions: AdidaB
I'm currently binge watching RHOBH (guilty pleasure) 😅 And Kyle is wearing a gold Birkin that looks absolutely stunning with palladium Hardware. However I just can't make out what size it is. Kyle is rather short so I just have no clue if the 30 just looks bigger on her, or if she's in fact carrying a 35??? (I'm 6 feet so I could definitely pull of a 35, but 30s just make more sense for my lifestyle even though I love the way it looks on her) 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 5981033 View attachment 5981034
This season was so good!

She’s actually my height and that’s how a 35 looks on me. So I’m guessing 35 :smile:

Reactions: LeahLVoes and loh

View attachment 5981033 View attachment 5981034
I think it's a 35 also.