TV Shows with Hermes

Watching Bling Dubai on Netflix S2. Sooo much H and so much Croc. I know these folks are rich, rich.. but some of it gives me pause… anyone else watch?

It was mentioned back here:
I am watching Dubai Bling. Lots of Birkins :graucho::loveeyes:

It has also been briefly discussed that some of the bags aren't authentic.
OMG..a famous "influencer" from the show Dubai Bling just got called out by The Fake Birkin Slayer!!!! Wow, I can never look at influencers and their bags the same way again! I took a screen shot!

Watching Bling Dubai on Netflix S2. Sooo much H and so much Croc. I know these folks are rich, rich.. but some of it gives me pause… anyone else watch?
Hell I am watching now the second season. It's too much. I mean the clothes, the shoes, the jewelry, the Hermès bags. It is exagéré. I guess it's called a show for a reason. The characters are very funny weither they realized it or not or maybe it is just acting. Plus the layers of hypocrisy regarding the way they behave themselves in their cultures/religions. But that's another discussion.
I have no idea if the bags are real or not, so I just watch in awe :biggrin:
Sorry for the rambling.

Hell I am watching now the second season. It's too much. I mean the clothes, the shoes, the jewelry, the Hermès bags. It is exagéré. I guess it's called a show for a reason. The characters are very funny weither they realized it or not or maybe it is just acting. Plus the layers of hypocrisy regarding the way they behave themselves in their cultures/religions. But that's another discussion.
Sorry for the rambling.
I have LJ as the most sus. The Himalaya Birkin she brought to the studio looked “off” (along with carrying a cat inside it) Same with all her Diamond Cartier bracelets *shrug*

I have LJ as the most sus. The Himalaya Birkin she brought to the studio looked “off” (along with carrying a cat inside it) Same with all her Diamond Cartier bracelets *shrug*
I mentioned previously one of the bags carried by LO and I was surprised to find out that it was probably inauthentic just because she's a very well-known media personality in Saudi Arabia and one of the few cast members who is actually famous in Dubai.

The show is entertaining but it is definitely a bit too "much" I found in terms of their personalities and all of the goods they flaunt. Their net worths however are apparently not very high at all!

Side note, I absolutely abhor Ebraheem, he just seems so arrogant and like a mean girl.

• Thanks
Reactions: jalebibaby and TC1
Sister Boniface Mysteries, S2 Ep1
Character “Mrs. Clam” carrying a vintage Kelly in rouge H box leather. (Well maybe not considered vintage in context of the show, as it’s supposed to be the 60s.)
While not one of the main characters, she does carry it throughout the show. And she’s not a “luxe” character by any means - more so a hilarious fuddy duddy.
IMG_3503.jpeg

Sorry for the rambling.
Most of their outfits they wore are sponsored !

• Insightful
Reactions: carrie8
Sister Boniface Mysteries, S2 Ep1
Character “Mrs. Clam” carrying a vintage Kelly in rouge H box leather. (Well maybe not considered vintage in context of the show, as it’s supposed to be the 60s.)
While not one of the main characters, she does carry it throughout the show. And she’s not a “luxe” character by any means - more so a hilarious fuddy duddy.
View attachment 5915762
I saw this too and did a double take! Wasn’t the show I was expecting to feature Hermes!

I've been rewatching one of my favourite sitcoms, American Housewife, and spotted a couple of H sightings...

Leslie Bibb's character Viv with her Gold Birkin...

h280_1216926.jpgh280_1216897.jpg

Logan Pepper's character Oliver wears a 32mm Belt Kit quite often on the show in different permutations, but this is the one I've spotted the most.
D7IKv89U0AA2xHs.jpg

Reactions: Deneuveness